Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why can't i have it all?

SuperKanga

SuperKanga

Pussy destroyer 9000
★★★★★
A genuine question to all the IT faggots out there. What makes me undeserving of having it all? I have been nothing but good throughout my whole life, and it has gotten me nowhere. I know I exhibit the strength and the intelligence to withstand the mental fortitude of my suffering.

I deserve the life I want. There is nothing selfish about it. Everyone is all the fucking same, and these normie cuck drones don't understand a fucking thing.

What separates me from any famous person out there. What separates you? Only our fucking looks, it's only our fucking looks. I know my pride is boastful, but I am not ashamed because I know I can back it up, and prove myself unto myself.

I'm one of the hardest motherfucking workers out there, and yet I am still here. Fuck god.

Women don’t want your genes. Even looksmatched women have been brainwashed to think they are kweens and only deserve Chad

But you don't shower as frequently as the IT faggots! :soy:

staring peaky blinders GIF by BBC

I am feeling spiteful

Women don’t want your genes. Even looksmatched women have been brainwashed to think they are kweens and only deserve Chad
Outside of looks we exhibit traits far beyond the likes of the normtards. We are individuals, we are free.

I literally only shower like once a week tops. Went 4 months without showering once.
nigga why? i take hot showers frequently because it's fun. hot shower maxxing

nigga why? i take hot showers frequently because it's fun. hot shower maxxing
I hate showering so much. My OCD goes nuts and I’m just too lazy to do it

Jfl me asf :feelskek::feelskek:

I just don't give a fuck anymore
Same. I also don’t give a fuck what I eat either. I’ve been having like 2 fast food meals and a frozen dinner alone with a milkshake, cookies, and ice cream every day. Also have lots of snacks

another thing that I don't understand about ITfaggots is why they think normies deserve the love/sex they get but we don't? What makes normgroids so special? By definition, they are sheeple.

Same. I also don’t give a fuck what I eat either. I’ve been having like 2 fast food meals and a frozen dinner alone with a milkshake, cookies, and ice cream every day. Also have lots of snacks

another thing that I don't understand about ITfaggots is why they think normies deserve the love/sex they get but we don't? What makes normgroids so special? By definition, they are sheeple.
Me and the brocels chilling on .is

You dont deserve anything :soy::foidSoy: such a bullshit, we are inhabitants of this planet same as anyone else and part of its resources belong to us. But they took monopoly over everything and convinced you that you dont have rights.

Also, it’s almost 3 A.M. and I haven’t slept yet

I hate not being able to sleep easily

You dont deserve anything :soy::foidSoy: such a bullshit, we are inhabitants of this planet same as anyone else and part of its resources belong to us. But they took monopoly over everything and convinced you that you dont have rights.
Exactly. :yes::yes::yes:

That's why we need to take everything by force. Cruelty is the only thing that's accepted in this sick twisted world. I'm gonna be as selfish as I can. Fuck whores, fuck likes, fuck niggers.

Maybe some exercise would do you some good brocel. It will tire you out enough for you to want to rest. :feelshehe:
Doesn’t help much. I do gym and physical work often anyway. I’m just a night owl and society happens on day shift

I might have to get up at 8 am too to talk to the mechanic about my car that’s in the shop too

Doesn’t help much. I do gym and physical work often anyway. I’m just a night owl and society happens on day shift
It could be genetic. I'm the same way as well. The night time is the only semblance of peace in which I feel I belong.

It could be genetic. I'm the same way as well. The night time is the only semblance of peace in which I feel I belong.
It is genetic. Truecel trait to have a sleep rhythm out of sync with soyciety