Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why can't I go anywhere where I get treated like a "normal" human being?

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am panda-bear| 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
Whenever I'm outside strangers react to me.
Eversince I'm 12 years old... one or more of the following happens...

-talked about (my looks)
-laughed about ("jokes" are made), mostly by those under 30, but also older ones sometimes
-pointed at
-stared at/eyed/gawked/looked at for too long
-kids ask their parents loudly "why does this man look so weird?" (I'm 5'4" with strange face)
-when I was 14 a family was at our house for a visit and their kid started crying when she saw me, another kid also cried at another point
-(stranger) families literally talking about me

WTF is the world so unfair, if I defend myself against anyone doing the above, it'll be my fault, how is that fair ?! They're hurting me, mentally and psychologically

Last edited:
People are so evil they torture you and when you fight back against their evil they lock you up.

I blame subhuman parents giving their kids shit genetics, and jews promoting it

you stink (go shower)

+ world just isn't fair, I usually cope with the fact that I am not some nigger baby getting aids raped and sent to coal mines, alteast I can cope with vidya and anime

I get fucked over like this My advise to you is to not go outdoors because it constantly happened to me whenever I leave the house and it gave me severe anxiety. Nowadays, I only leave the house when absolutely necessary.

I get fucked over like this My advise to you is to not go outdoors because it constantly happened to me whenever I leave the house and it gave me severe anxiety. Nowadays, I only leave the house when absolutely necessary.
This.

We should live like creatures of the night and never go out during the day otherwise you'll just get mogged constantly and see chads/normies with gfs.

I blame subhuman parents giving their kids shit genetics, and jews promoting it
funnily enough my parents looked good when they had me, as did I as a baby and toddler. Then the disorder/disability I have kicked in and messed up my skull, facial features, and symmetry (all of which are very abnormal)

What is the
disorder/disability
You have?

Moreover, it's obvious you won't ever get respite from this clownworld soyciety due to your looks. Just moneymaxx and buy sex, or fap to death, alone. Either way, it's over for deformed guys.

It's not your fault brocel. It's not...

my only safe place is the gym

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back