Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why can't I get a man?

LonelyATM

LonelyATM

Recruit
★★★
'Why can't I get a man?"

"you men are heartless creatures who just want sex and don't want love and don't want a family! go to hell all you men!"

fuck you whore! you don't have a man because you're a whore who opens her legs for anyone with money or a pretty face maybe if you weren't such a whore you wouldn't have this problem. all these chads and rich boys know you're whores in disguise, he knows you sucked 30 dicks before you sucked his. you give your virginity to a piece of shit who just wants your body and then wants some man to go play house with you. every man who marries a non-virgin woman is a cuck and should be hanged, you whores spend your entire youth rejecting all good men because they don't look like a chad, because they don't have money to stick in your vagina and because you're whores.

they can get a man, you meant to say chad

KILL THIS FUCKING WHORE UNTIL HER HEAD BECOMES RED FUCKIN G UNRECOGNIZABLE PUL P

"you men are heartless creatures who just want sex and don't want love and don't want a family! go to hell all you men!"
Its funny when women say this because they never say this to Chad directly. They always say this shit to average to sub 5 men. She'd never sperg out like that to a Chad and lose her chances with him.

'Why can't I get a man?"

fuck you whore! you don't have a man because you're a whore who opens her legs for anyone with money or a pretty face maybe if you weren't such a whore you wouldn't have this problem. all these chads and rich boys know you're whores in disguise, he knows you sucked 30 dicks before you sucked his. you give your virginity to a piece of shit who just wants your body and then wants some man to go play house with you. every man who marries a non-virgin woman is a cuck and should be hanged, you whores spend your entire youth rejecting all good men because they don't look like a chad, because they don't have money to stick in your vagina and because you're whores.
Yes, Why cant you get a man, JK :feelskek:

(I know its a copypaste)

'Why can't I get a man?"

"don't want a family" she's a old bitch who can't find a chad to settle with jfl

Even you sub-5 broke losers are fuckboys who only want attractive women