Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel WHY CAN'T I GET A FUCKING JOB

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
I tried EVERYTHING in all kinds of low skilled sectors and they NEVER EVER choose me. I try to be fucking confident in those retarded job interviews but they just never fucking pick me.

EVERYTIME they say that they have "other candidates" I known that I am FUCKED because there will always be someone better than me even when it comes to the shit jobs.

I am going to be POOR for the rest of my fucking life because I can't get a fucking job because I am an ugly man.

>NOT ELIGIBLE FOR NEETBUX
>NO ONE WANTS TO HIRE ME
>TOO RETARDED FOR SCHOOL

SHOULD I JUST FUCKING SHOOT MYSELF RIGHT NOW OR WHAT??? WHAT THE FUCK CAN I EVEN DO??? I AM ABSOLUTELY FUCKING STUNLOCKED IN LIFE AND EVERYTIME I WANT TO GET OUT OF THE BASEMENT LIFE PUSHES ME BACK IN. I HATE BEING ALIVE.

Last edited:
Jobs don’t want to hire people nowadays that’s it, they will always have a for hire sign but won’t ever get back to you, they just keep you in a back log of potential employees. They may call you like 14 months later on.

Capitalism in decay baby. Woohoo.

I had one but it was SHITTYLY paid, I earn more as a NEET than i did as a wagie

You are too ugly to get a job

Die for israel or die a hobo. The choice is yours OP

Maybe work on your personality silly inky :foidSoy::foidSoy:

Oh but didn't you know there's a massive shortage of labor inkwell????????? Jfl. I hate hearing that shit.

I worked a construction job where I had to carry plasterboards on scorching heat to the 9th floor on minimum wage. I would also carry tiles and bags of grout daily to the point where all of my muscles in my body were sore. I didn't mind because then I didn't have to go for a jog for a few days. But the shitty part is other people at the job. The bosses and all were fed up with their job so they would end up taking their frustrations on me. Instructions given were also extremely unclear, if I ended up dropping the plasterboards on the wrong side of the apartment because nobody told me where they should be dropped then people would scold me.

If I were you I would apply for warehouse jobs. Maybe you'll get lucky. They are usually relatively chill.

If I were you I would apply for warehouse jobs. Maybe you'll get lucky. They are usually relatively chill.

Been trying for two fucking years for part time retail security officer/warehouse/cleaning jobs, and these pricks respond back with the same automated email literally a day after, when the job closing date is a month in advance meaning these fuckers reject me as soon as they see my application and never give me a chance to progress onto next stage.

Where I live, you'll get rejected for applying for unpaid voluntary work too, even if it is literally filling in the role of the zogbot taxpaying slave they were meant to pay for doing the job but you have to do it for free, in other words it's literal slavery. Fuck this job market and I hope the west turns in to a scene from The Purge and every job recruiter have their throats slit by me.

I tried EVERYTHING in all kinds of low skilled sectors and they NEVER EVER choose me. I try to be fucking confident in those retarded job interviews but they just never fucking pick me.
Don't worry OP, I am in the same position as you. The only thing is that I probably have more educational qualifactions than you, and can go to university to study a STEM course of my liking because I had good grades in college/high school, but I chose not to go and take a gap year off because apart from the shitty job market, there's no point of an incel wasting money and time, and torturing himself by surrounding himself by normie sexhavers with a an existing social life unlike yours for a few years after already going through that same experience in highschool/college.

You would have to then go through the pain of applying to hundreds of professional graduate jobs and then getting rejected the same way you did with those minimum wage jobs which will always happen if you're an ugly non-NT social outcast, then being back to square one of applying to manual labouring/minimum wage jobs again whilst already norwooding and having your life completely wasted, and nothing to look forward to because these HR foid cunts didn't want you to have a chance in life and want to try and pressure you into LDARing which eventually leads to the rope a lot of the time. If I am to ever go ER, foids being sluts and whores and chad only won't be my only reason.

Where I live, you'll get rejected for applying for unpaid voluntary work too, even if it is literally filling in the role of the zogbot taxpaying slave they were meant to pay for doing the job but you have to do it for free, in other words it's literal slavery. Fuck this job market and I hope the west turns in to a scene from The Purge and every job recruiter have their throats slit by me.
I think we'll move to UBI soon. There's going to be too many people without jobs and if they happen to be low inhib men with no future prospects because of a shitty job market, the government will have to figure something out soon. Besides AI is going to take many jobs away too.

The only jobs that gonna exist soon is soldiers like in ukraine. No blue collar works because venezuelan illegal immigrants, no white collar because is all gatekeeped by HR whores. No crime because is all monopolized by the cartels. No money to invest on shitcoins. No goverment job because they hate males. AI and automation will get the rest of jobs.
They simply don't want to hire you. They will rather lose money that employ you.
I see men seeking jobs Nowadays only find youtubeing or salesmen/warehouse worker/doordash jobs.

It took me 5 months for me to find a job. Just apply in personand in EVERY sotre/construction site/comerce that you see.

No warehouse for your face.