Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why can’t I get a foid to look at me like this.

That's what 68754364647896476 cold showers look like in action

Usually girls are running from jeremy :feelskek:

i hate those disgusting creature called "women" :feelsugh:

he's not even good looking

Because you haven't reached nofap day 90 yet brah

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C88QV7Ov6SS/?igsh=MXNoYTZ0eDh5Z3hnYQ==

Brutal, I’ve never once in my life had a girl react to me in this way. This dude runs in for a quick smoothie and he could have basically had her gagging on his pipe in the bathroom if had chosen. Life is such a fucking scam for subhumans :feelsrope:

this just struck the deepest painful cord in my incellian feelings, wow. fuck me man I really got the wrong end of life a girl will never behave like this toward me, let alone a girl like her. Look at that body language.

Chrome rucOImhhjC

this just struck the deepest painful cord in my incellian feelings, wow. fuck me man I really got the wrong end of life a girl will never behave like this toward me, let alone a girl like her. Look at that body language.

View attachment 1216915

Thats what I’m saying, I seen that part and was just imagining what it would be like to be in that position. It seems so foreign like winning a huge lottery jackpot