Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why can't I cold approach Thicc Asian babes in city?

MongoloidJoe

MongoloidJoe

Self-banned
-
I've seen some Thicc thigh Asian babes in the city and some decent cute ones that are less Thicc and also smoking hot ones with tattoos and titties hair extensions.
But I never have the balls to cold approach. It gets in my mind but I never end up doing it.

I've seen some Thicc thigh Asian babes in the city and some decent cute ones that are less Thicc and also smoking hot ones with tattoos and titties hair extensions.
But I never have the balls to cold approach. It gets in my mind but I never end up doing it.
Curvy Asian women are a rarity. A gem.

Approach . i would more likely to grope them juicy asian bodies

Approach . i would more likely to grope them juicy asian bodies
I think it's cause of my not wanting to rock the boat mentality. If I was white I'd be more individualistic and have a sense of self , and therefore approach with no qualms.
But in a social setting in public , I'm more inhibited

probably saving yourself from getting humiliated

but on the other hand, approaching them would make them majorly uncomfortable and tell them that you think they are within your reach / on your level, which is a great way to spit in their face

Easier said than done but I think it’s good to at least try

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back