Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why can't I change my behaviour?

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
Why am I unable to lose weight, work out and get my shit together. I feel like every time I try I simply don't have the energy to do it. I remember one time I managed to lose weight. Back then I was very bluepilled and thought I would find a woman when slim. I was totally convinced of this.

Now it is like when I stop eating I get very very nervous. Pretty much like somebody who is heroine addicted when he is trying to get clean. The instance I eat again I feel very calm, very good, very free. I feel relaxed. What the fuck is up with my brain and how do I reprogram it?

muh nervous muh muh muh unable to lose weight

Now it is like when I stop eating I get very very nervous. Pretty much like somebody who is heroine addicted when he is trying to get clean. The instance I eat again I feel very calm, very good, very free. I feel relaxed. What the fuck is up with my brain and how do I reprogram it?
Eat a lot of low calorie density foods like broccoli. They make overeating virtually impossible and stretch your stomach receptors to cause a feeling of satiation.

idk.
write down how you wish to be in 3 years, when everything goes well, so you have a goal you can aim at.
every step you will get closer to that, will be motivation.

then write how you will be in 3 years when everything goes wrong, when you get even fatter and more unhealthy, so you have something to run away from. think about this every time when you can't stop eating.
I think the only way to go is to start tying eating with negativity.
No clue why eating makes you feel relaxed and shit, but that's wrong.

if that doesn't work maybe you can try changing one addiction for another that is less unhealthy.
I don't have a good example, but you need something wich can make you feel relaxed without killing you in the long term.
just try some new things that you always have access to, maybe you will find something.

Like Fontaine said once, a good medication can help with changing negative behavioral patterns, but nothing will work if you don't have what you want in life, a person who loves you back.
muh nervous muh muh muh unable to lose weight
Is this the kind of shit low iq user I can come to expect on this site now?