Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why can't I bring myself to simp for ugly and fat women

R

righteouscel

-
This might be what makes me incel and gets them to hate me I just don't want them and they are ugly and are whores but it makes them not like me because I'm not chad or chadlite I be seeing all the normies and subhumans sucking up to them and talking to them tho

This might be what makes me incel and gets them to hate me I just don't want them and they are ugly and are whores but it makes them not like me because I'm not chad or chadlite I be seeing all the normies and subhumans sucking up to them and talking to them tho
nigga just drink a ton of alcohol and fuck an ugly bitch

Because you're based.

They hate you either way due to the fact that you're subhuman and both remind you of who their true looksmatch is without the foid privilege hypergamy and allowance of degeneracy gives them, and their disgust at males they're unattracted to, even a sub 4 landwhale being able to get the average normie; the other subhumans you talk about are just cucking themselves for nothing. :feelshaha:

youre not doing yourself any favours

Because being alone is better than being with trash just for the sake of it.

They have 5 other guys on the backburner anyway. Juggernaut Law

Fat bitches don't count.

Foids think the same way

Let me give you approval:

View attachment 688169
Prince Sitri
View attachment 688170

Chant his enn to contact him

Lirach alora vefa Sitri

View: https://youtu.be/QI18N3askk4

View: https://youtu.be/N3q98jyBl2I

Prince Sitri (Day Demon)

Dates:
July 12th – July 21st (Connolly)(Day Time)
Alternate Dates: July 13th – July 22nd (Tikaboo), May 15th – May 19th (Runyon)
Direction: West
Tarot: 4 of Cups
Planet: Jupiter
Metal: Tin
Element: Earth (Under Ziminiar)
Color: Blue
Plant: Hyacinth
Incense: Cedar
Zodiac: Cancer

Original text from the Ars Goetia:

“The Twelfth Spirit is Sitri. He is a Great Prince and appeareth at first with a Leopard’s head and the Wings of a Gryphon, but after the command of the Master of the Exorcism he putteth on Human shape, and that very beautiful. He enflameth men with Women’s love, and Women with Men’s love; and causeth them also to show themselves naked if it be desired. He governeth 60 Legions of Spirits. His Seal is this, to be worn as a Lamen before thee, etc.”

From the Luciferian Goetia by Michael Ford

“Sitri is a spirit who enflameth the love between individuals – lust and desire. Sitri is very useful in love and lust spells, thus being a powerful tool for the sorcerer. One may create s succubi/incubi from the shadows of Sitri in the black mirror, forming them nude in the shape that you find desirable. You may then bind the spirit to the sigil of Sitri to seek congress with by imagining so later. A very useful form in working with sexual evocation and dream projection, as to send forth a spell into the dreams of your chosen or to build into a future act, there are many possibilities with this Angelic Familiar.”

View: https://youtu.be/yUyIeMZN3Go

View: https://youtu.be/S5G31YigtB4

View: https://youtu.be/WqRcMQM448U

View: https://youtu.be/Hf0jdOGiFrE

View: https://youtu.be/dq14SV-cM58

You need Jesus OP

korean women are better. change my mind (don't)

D79B1D93 5B9D 408C 859B 0CBC54D5FC7D

Prince Sitri can get you a girlfriend.

Just stacy only, kek

You can't simp for someone who doesn't make your dick hard when you think about them.

IT are gonna love this thread.
Imagine giving a shit about what a bunch of low IQ trannies and used up roasties think and letting them live rent free in your heads.

Wait, that's half the fucking forum. JFL

It doesn't work anyway. Ugly foids can fuck average men.

I don't, kek. Just shining light on the hypocrisy of shaming women for not liking their looksmatches when OP explicitly states his disgust at his (I only count the ugly females - fat is not acceptable regardless of gender).
Good.

They hate you either way due to the fact that you're subhuman and both remind you of who their true looksmatch is without the foid privilege hypergamy and allowance of degeneracy gives them, and their disgust at males they're unattracted to, even a sub 4 landwhale being able to get the average normie; the other subhumans you talk about are just cucking themselves for nothing. :feelshaha:
True they they get jealous when you get at a girl with some figure.
youre not doing yourself any favours
It's true but idk why I do it
I feel like this but sometimes it would be nice to have a ugly bitch for a ride somewhere or to fuck on drugs
They have 5 other guys on the backburner anyway. Juggernaut Law
Yeah but I don't even want to talk them
Fat bitches don't count.
Yeah unless your horny they are annoying to be around
You can't simp for someone who doesn't make your dick hard when you think about them.
Facts

I don't, kek. Just shining light on the hypocrisy of shaming women for not liking their looksmatches when OP explicitly states his disgust at his (I only count the ugly females - fat is not acceptable regardless of gender).
Curry landwhales reject me.

Don't simp for any women

Men and women are different.

Based and dignitypilled, Chico

Based standardcel, It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Are you sure those pigs even want you tho? All women are the same, just because she breaths big mac and like to wash her teeths with oreo and PB milkshake doesn’t mean she wants anything to do with your deformed incel skull and your shit genes. To believe some kind of women want us incel if they are on the bottom of the ladder is MAJOR cope.

Guess what, the normies you see sucking to these whales? They are more attractive to females than you are. If said whales offered to suck your dick right now, you would probably cream your pants from over excitement.

Are you sure those pigs even want you tho? All women are the same, just because she breaths big mac and like to wash her teeths with oreo and PB milkshake doesn’t mean she wants anything to do with your deformed incel skull and your shit genes. To believe some kind of women want us incel if they are on the bottom of the ladder is MAJOR cope.

Guess what, the normies you see sucking to these whales? They are more attractive to females than you are. If said whales offered to suck your dick right now, you would probably cream your pants from over excitement.
GLAZING!