Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why can't foids reason objectively? Most western foids seem to be subjective reductionist (A byproduct of western linear thinking?)

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Objective reasoning means reasoning that is independent of the specific subjective context, not influenced by personal characteristics, feelings or opinions of the subject.

I know not everyones perfect and can't reason objectively all the time (reasoning based on facts totally irrespective of your opinions, feelings, and emotions). But it seems like foids especially white foids SEE what they believe instead of believing what they see.

Example: White foids already despise the mere thought of the existence of Asian/Indian dudes (sees them as sub-human below dogs). Actively observes their behavior and only notices the sterotypical behavior that shes looking for and ignoring the rest. While white foids give far more leeway for white dudes. Essentially they give them a chance at least and humanize them.

I think it has something to do with the western mindset and tendency towards linear thinking. Additive and algebraic. Step by step. Linear.

Whereas the vast majority of the world thinks non-linearly.

Non-linear thinking (geometry in my opinion):
Non-Linear Thinking is human thought characterized by expansion in multiple directions, rather than in one direction, and based on the concept that there are multiple starting points from which one can apply logic to a problem

Linear thinking (algebra in my opinion):
Linear Thinking” is defined as follows: [Linear thinking is] a process of thought following known cycles or step-by-step progression where a response to a step must be elicited before another step is taken.

Last edited:
Cuz they’re foids.

I don’t objectively think either. I do the chad “niggathink”

You're an inbred holy shit. No wonder you actually thought America was a 1st world country :lul:
Yeah ok you don’t even know what a niggathink and/or niggathought is (also we’ve been over this 2 times now and both times you’ve had your ass handed to you because you’re a delusional Russian schizophrenic)

Yeah ok you don’t even know what a niggathink and/or niggathought is (also we’ve been over this 2 times now and both times you’ve had your ass handed to you because you’re a delusional Russian schizophrenic)
Buddy, literally everyone agrees you lost. You could not argue against a single point I made and kept moving goal posts. You're unanimously agreed upon as a low IQ user. Like, you're geniunly so fucking dumb. America being a 3rd world shithole is not even up for debate for most normal people with IQ points in the 3 digits

Buddy, literally everyone agrees you lost. You could not argue against a single point I made and kept moving goal posts. You're unanimously agreed upon as a low IQ user. Like, you're geniunly so fucking dumb. America being a 3rd world shithole is not even up for debate for most normal people with IQ points in the 3 digits
Who is everyone bro? @PPEcel was there and that’s it. You have schizophrenia bro I’m sorry I’m your doctor.

Who is everyone bro? @PPEcel was there and that’s it. You have schizophrenia bro I’m sorry I’m your doctor.
Meh if I had schizophrenia I'd get it treated easily without paying 10s of thousands of dollars unlike your 3rd world country. You on the other hand, are legitimately autistic. And I'm not saying this as an insult, It's pretty clear that you have very terrible comprehension of concepts, facts, and social situations. Get it checked

Also @PPEcel is my dog. Only I am allowed to tag him

Meh if I had schizophrenia I'd get it treated easily without paying 10s of thousands of dollars unlike your 3rd world country. You on the other hand, are legitimately autistic. And I'm not saying this as an insult, It's pretty clear that you have very terrible comprehension of concepts, facts, and social situations. Get it checked

Also @PPEcel is my dog. Only I am allowed to tag him

Both of you are retarded niggerfaggots. Now chill.

:feelsPop:

Both of you are retarded niggerfaggots. Now chill.

:feelsPop:
Don't try to act rational and above it, you were triggered too lmao

Don't try to act rational and above it, you were triggered too lmao

I wasn't triggered. I won my arguments handily. You tried to claim that GDP per capita is not a measure of economic development and quality of life, and instantly lost all credibility at that moment.

Next.

I wasn't triggered. I won my arguments handily. You tried to claim that GDP per capita is not a measure of economic development and quality of life, and instantly lost all credibility at that moment.

Next.
It's a literal fact. 15% unemployment, 100 mill below poverty line, millions homeless. Wtf would gdp per capita do for them. Rip america

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back