Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious why can you criticise niggers but not spics?

• Thread starter 52baldcurryjanitor
  • Start date
52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★★
Man boomer racism is STRANGE! I work with rednecks and they regularly talk shit about negroes. So I assume they are based but when I make a light Mexican JOKE (not even a racist one but just a lame Mexican knock-knock joke) These guys get FIGHTING MAD. They have even SCREAMED: "BANJO DON"T YOU EVER SAY THAT ABOUT MEXICANS AGAIN!" I mean spics are essentially niggers. (some literally are. Spics are the biproduct of Spanish/Portuegese mixing with Indians and black slaves etc. They also are violent/low iq and in gangs just like niggers are. But I noticed spics are treated MUCH nicer than niggers despite behaving like them and literally having nigger blood fromt he Spanish slave trade etc.

-Really what is this bizarre boomer racism? If your gonna criticise niggers, you may as well be racist against the spics/the chugs/the gooks/the pakis etc.

My honest reaction to this information:

White trash subtly praise cartels for their supply of drugs from them

Man boomer racism is STRANGE! I work with rednecks and they regularly talk shit about negroes. So I assume they are based but when I make a light Mexican JOKE (not even a racist one but just a lame Mexican knock-knock joke) These guys get FIGHTING MAD. They have even SCREAMED: "BANJO DON"T YOU EVER SAY THAT ABOUT MEXICANS AGAIN!" I mean spics are essentially niggers. (some literally are. Spics are the biproduct of Spanish/Portuegese mixing with Indians and black slaves etc. They also are violent/low iq and in gangs just like niggers are. But I noticed spics are treated MUCH nicer than niggers despite behaving like them and literally having nigger blood fromt he Spanish slave trade etc.

-Really what is this bizarre boomer racism? If your gonna criticise niggers, you may as well be racist against the spics/the chugs/the gooks/the pakis etc.
Because Hispanics are mixed with white DNA, so they're good material for the pure white men marrying outside of their race, because white supremacy I guess.

Because Hispanics are mixed with white DNA, so they're good material for the pure white men marrying outside of their race, because white supremacy I guess.
niggers have white DNA too (Freed slaves wud mix with white trash/indentured servant white women in Mississippi). Why the double standard?

Spics are the new top dog minority group.

Spics are the new top dog minority group.
why? they are ugly/smelly, 4ft8, and just drag race/sling dope. What is "cool" about them? They ain't even NT because they can't speak fucking english! You think spics get a halo because of their big-assed women?

why? they are ugly/smelly, 4ft8, and just drag race/sling dope. What is "cool" about them? They ain't even NT because they can't speak fucking english! You think spics get a halo because of their big-assed women?

Ya white normies who know its over for them with white women, all hope to get a warm beaner big butt wife.

Ya white normies who know its over for them with white women, all hope to get a warm beaner big butt wife.
are normies stupid? Don't they know hispanic men BEAT THE SHIT out of their women who dare to mix out and MURDER the sorry white guy who dares to date them?

-my rule of thumb is if a spic woman is being nice to you/flirting with you she is using it as a front to get ready to have her cholo crime associates ROB you. (this is a common robbery method in mexico/colombia etc).

are normies stupid? Don't they know hispanic men BEAT THE SHIT out of their women who dare to mix out and MURDER the sorry white guy who dares to date them?

-my rule of thumb is if a spic woman is being nice to you/flirting with you she is using it as a front to get ready to have her cholo crime associates ROB you. (this is a common robbery method in mexico/colombia etc).

Good points, but say they steal like $5,000 from the white man.. then there are some 'suspicious' house robberies and credit card scams he somehow is in now, and loses another $10,000. Maybe its still cheaper than noodlewhores.

niggers have white DNA too (Freed slaves wud mix with white trash/indentured servant white women in Mississippi). Why the double standard?
Because even if a nigger has 20% hwite blood, he still looks like a nigger with basically zero traits of any european ancestry, whereas spics show it more. It is a double standard and it's purely based on looks, because realistically, nigger and european traits are so far apart that even if a 100% white person has a child with an 80% black 20% european person, the child (which will be only 40% black and 60% white) will still look more like a nigger than a white person. A child who is 40% Latino and 60% European will generally look white.

Mexicans are hardworkers that do all the hard labor farm work that niggers should be doing.

They slave harder, do work no one else wants. Have ok foids.

I like to smear shit on walls knowing that a spic foid will be cleaning it...

Does that make me a bad person?

I like to smear shit on walls knowing that a spic foid will be cleaning it...

Does that make me a bad person?
About as bad as me slamming my shoulder into white bitches on the street for fun

Bruh that's just fucked up

Whatever you say but latina whores are just gift of God

yea I notice some of that here in CA. the middle class, upper middle class and upper class whites have a soft spot for spics it seems. they view them as family oriented, hard working, and catholic (while the truth is that the foids get pregnant left and right and have multiple baby daddies). whites are aware that spics provide much needed (and much preferred/desired) cheap labor. and I guess that soft attitude towards them trickles down. some working class white men like spics for their cheap tacos and burritos. And of course latinas. but other than that a ton of poor whites hate spics in general.

I suspect that over time, middle class to upper class whites found that black workers and young white americans were too damn lazy and entitled to accept certain jobs (especially if the pay wasn't good), and even if they did they often did a poor job.

the solution to that was simple as we can see now with our eyes. All over the american west, the american southwest, and in the south, the Spics often makeup 25 - 30+ percent of the population. In a lot of farm communities all across central california and in soCal, spics makeup the majority.

latinas can be a huge major pain. they live up to the stereotype very well. they have nasty attitudes. they are really dumb as well. they are very often single mothers. if they aren't too white washed some can be nice though. some can be quite a relief from the incredibly stuck up racist white and asian whores of CA.

spic areas aren't as dangerous as nigger areas. but overall still shitty with all sorts of quality of life issues.

Last edited:
@30klhlvwizard

[UWSL]Half of all Brazilian-born Americans live in just three states: 80,000 in Florida; 65,000 in Massachusetts (mostly Greater Boston); and 39,000 in California (most in Los Angeles County). New Jersey and New York combined are home to over 50,000 Brazilians.[/UWSL]Aug 25, 2021

BZ

I know how to insult spics just call them latinx

Because we actually work hard while niggers steal and loot, plus we ship your meth that you oh so love in your trailer parks

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back