Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why can this ugly sheboon get a college white chad

Rabbi Schneerson

Rabbi Schneerson

#i hate NIGGERS!!!
★★★★★

juggernaut law

she should be forced to pick cotton. (Nothing against black guys I am only talking about foids)

Yikes - that is worse than I thought.

This sheeboon bigger is hideous worse than expected to be honest. Yet, she's a woman and one that's a 'minority' (subhuman) so in this modern world she is treated as a queen. It really is a sin. We need to bring back medieval methods of punishment for this behaviour. Hell, even 150 years ago she would've been a slave (which we should've continued)

Is that a ring? Looks like something straight from a gore site or whatever.

she should be forced to pick cotton. (Nothing against black guys I am only talking about foids)
Agreed, she should be a submissive subspecies.

Yikes - that is worse than I thought.

This sheeboon bigger is hideous worse than expected to be honest. Yet, she's a woman and one that's a 'minority' (subhuman) so in this modern world she is treated as a queen. It really is a sin. We need to bring back medieval methods of punishment for this behaviour. Hell, even 150 years ago she would've been a slave (which we should've continued)
Smfh these are the type of bitches I see walking on side the street , but she can get a college white chad

Easier to get Women that are lower on the looks scale, It’s one of the main reasons why I dislike Chads since they dumpster dive, they raise the average-ugly Women’s standards sky high and take Women off the market.

Because all the white girls are with Niggers

Some guys like to throw their genes down the toilet or are too retarded to recognize they'd do better if they just tried.

juggernaut strikes again .