Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why bother

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

Cope or rope, that is all.
★★★★★
All I do everyday is work, drink and listen to Nine Inch Nails. I'm tired of this inceldom. It's like an endless loop of bullshit day after day. I feel so disconnected from the people/ world around me.

Today, after walking into my local park, to sit at the back on the benches and sink a few beers this group of kids shouted 'Who the hell is that?' as I walked in and then proceeded to all laugh. There's no decency and basic respect anymore, and its just going to get worse.

Fuck me, and fuck all this.

Drink beers is bad cope brocel

drinking in a park, where are you from?

Atleast its not sure to last

drinking in a park, where are you from?
United cuckdom, you probably assumed I was from the US ha, I'm well aware of the strict drinking laws there. But in the UK nobody cares about it.

United cuckdom, you probably assumed I was from the US ha, I'm well aware of the strict drinking laws there. But in the UK nobody cares about it.
There are many of these vicious little toerag groups everywhere thinking they're big men just 'cos they have numbers, gotta laugh & make comments about all the lone men aka low value guys.

There are many of these vicious little toerag groups everywhere thinking they're big men just 'cos they have numbers, gotta laugh & make comments about all the lone men aka low value guys.
Shitters gonna Shit , so should you

You cant have decency in this Shithole or whatever the fuck this Joke is.

Shitters gonna Shit , so should you

You cant have decency in this Shithole or whatever the fuck this Joke is.
Hard to do without numbers, get caught with a weapon in da UcucK by polis & you're fucked.

Hard to do without numbers, get caught with a weapon in da UcucK by polis & you're fucked.
well true that , still you can try to get physical with that dude . if he lives nearby try to get him where he is isolated

in a school / uni / colleague setting its pretty easy , there is moslty only 1 fuck picking on others , and some wing around him
that wants to get social points , JFL

was a pussy back then, but would turn around and kick that dude in a hearbeat now , this world is fucking sick and we understand that

Drinking in a park with kids ? That's quite a cowboy behavior :feelsYall::feelskek:

Just catch one kid and throw him in the park fountain, it will calm him.

Reproduction is the single most evil thing to do.

I find some peace walking alone at night, but it still is a miserable existence.