Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why bother having female friends

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
You're just gonna get feelings for them and once you get rejected, you probably won't be friends anymore. And you aren't gonna be set up with her friends because no one wants your ugly ass, anyway.

Why bother with that. Unless you're gay, asexual or are already in a relationship, there is zero point to having friends that are girls.

At least with bros you don't have to be concerned with wanting to date them. Or make out with them. Unless you're bi, then I guess you might...

1458581568766.png

Sometimes it can be nice to just have more friends. Already don't expect any feelings at all, so don't try. They can be insightful and make you look like less of a loser too.

Sometimes it can be nice to just have more friends. Already don't expect any feelings at all, so don't try. They can be insightful and make you look like less of a loser too.
That just sounds like you're using them

Girls make good friends as long as you don't catch feelings. If you start feeling something distance yourself / confess on the spot so they can kill the relationship for you.

That just sounds like you're using them
Well to be fair, some can be talked to like a bro friend, but it's just basic social concepts, the more friends of the opposite sex the better you look.

Girls make good friends as long as you don't catch feelings. If you start feeling something distance yourself / confess on the spot so they can kill the relationship for you.
But you are gonna catch feelings if you are physically attracted to her AND you have some common interests and have fun with her

You'll go from "yeah I'd fuck her but I'm good" to "oh my God I want to marry this girl"

Un
Well to be fair, some can be talked to like a bro friend, but it's just basic social concepts, the more friends of the opposite sex the better you look.
If you don't have guy friends too, people will think you're gay if you only have female friends.

it's a status halo, but not worth it IMO

Un

If you don't have guy friends too, people will think you're gay if you only have female friends.
Well considering we'll probably never get a girl here it doesn't really matter if they think you're gay as long as you like your friends in a fiendly manner.

Well considering we'll probably never get a girl here it doesn't really matter if they think you're gay as long as you like your friends in a fiendly manner.
I would prefer not to be thought of as a faggot

The friends with benefits zone is where it's at.

I just want some friends period