Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why blacks don't talk properly?

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Mythic
★★★★
English is not my first language. When Americans talk to me there's 20% chance I won't understand but when blacks do , there's 60% chance I won't understand. Why blacks don't talk properly?

If my eyes are closed I can recognize the race of the people talking .

Whatchu mean boy? Stop talkin shit on the internet u know u aint gon say that shit to my face nigga. Where you at imma slide right now on hood nigga

Cuz they are niggers.

Whatchu mean boy? Stop talkin shit on the internet u know u aint gon say that shit to my face nigga. Where you at imma slide right now on hood nigga
Ok

Because American blacks are retarded and drop out of high school.

i hate nigger american accent but at the same time love southern american accent of white pipu

Too low-IQ and ignorant to care about form and clarity when speaking. Many whites are also like this, but for blacks it’s on a whole other level.

Too low-IQ and ignorant to care about form and clarity when speaking. Many whites are also like this, but for blacks it’s on a whole other level.
Yeah I see there are whites like this.

southern american accent of white pipu
The southern accent only sounds fine when it’s spoken by educated and generally upper class southerners. The way rednecks speak is only slightly better than the way niggers speak

The southern accent only sounds fine when it’s spoken by educated and generally upper class southerners. The way rednecks speak is only slightly better than the way niggers speak
does this sound like some southern accent to you?

culture and music n shiet. most whites where im at speak the same

however down south the blacks speak perfect and so do the whites

accents and nigger behavior could be solved completely with cultural assimilation and shunning poor practices.

English is not my first language. When Americans talk to me there's 20% chance I won't understand but when blacks do , there's 60% chance I won't understand. Why blacks don't talk properly?

What is your first language? For what it's worth, my father was also ESL. As were one great-grandparent on each side of my mother's parents, in fact. (meaning my maternal grandparents both grew up speaking English, but each had a parent who did not, because they also weren't from the U.S.A.)

Last edited:

Because the average iq in Africa is below 80 (legally retarded)

The same reason they commit random acts of violence. Socio-economic factors!

Cause of slavery, Jim Crow and Trump

Kkkkkkkk

The avg iq of black person is like 70-80 also the fucking culture that surrounds the black communities example like rap all they ever really talk about is I LiKe DeM WhItE SnOw BuNNiEs n ShEiT or the InEeD DaT BrEaD NiGgA so it’s like somewhat like a brainwashing tool to have niggers talk like a 8 year old at 24 single mother household dont help with their education either and looking into the history they never could a boat or a building that more than 1 story high and live in shithutts they needed white people to control them snd use them to build shit

It's because they're not actually human beings in the modern sense. They are an ape-like branch of homo erectus called "negroids" which were geographically isolated in sub-Saharan Africa. Their brains are physically undeveloped and lack about half the frontal cortex that modern humans have, so they lack communication and language skill and higher thinking abilities.

Basically niggers are retarded human-like apes.

They be retarded an shiii

On saint Hamudi nigga

It's because they're not actually human beings in the modern sense. They are an ape-like branch of homo erectus called "negroids" which were geographically isolated in sub-Saharan Africa. Their brains are physically undeveloped and lack about half the frontal cortex that modern humans have, so they lack communication and language skill and higher thinking abilities.

Homo erectus?? Are you fuckin gay nigga I dont be liking fags nigga Ima pop a cap in yo ass On god Nigga

They have to speedrun sentences so they have time to commit crime

Homo erectus?? Are you fuckin gay nigga I dont be liking fags nigga Ima pop a cap in yo ass On god Nigga
No, you're a homosexual erectus :feelzez:

purely socioeconomic factors.....

What is your first language? For what it's worth, my father was also ESL. As were one great-grandparent on each side of my mother's parents, in fact. (meaning my maternal grandparents both grew up speaking English, but each had a parent who did not, because they also weren't from the U.S.A.)
Creole but my education was done in French

I for example have around 119 iq, while average nigger has iq of 80-85

I like how everyone is responding with "because niggers are genetically stupid" and op is black himself :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

They've developed their own dialect derived from that of Southerners and stick to it; partly out of low IQ, and partly out of a rejection for the white man's English

View attachment 1223786I for example have around 119 iq, while average nigger has iq of 80-85

It's worse than that graph makes it look. Africans are legitimate regards. White people with down syndrome have an IQ of 70 and most of sub-Saharan Africa is around that level or below.

Most of the black people in America are descendants of the slaves who all came from all those red areas. That's the reason African Americans are all retarded and can't speak English and can't integrate into modern society.

Last edited:
It's worse than that graph makes it look. Africans are legitimate regards. White people with down syndrome have an IQ of 70 and most of sub-Saharan Africa is around that level or below.

Most of the black people in America are descendants of the slaves who all came from all those red areas. That's the reason African Americans are all retarded and can't speak English and can't integrate into modern society.

View attachment 1223880
What about carribean blacks?

What about carribean blacks?
They came from Africa on slave ships too. They didn't get their on their own because Sub-Saharan Africans weren't smart enough to build boats. They didn't even invent reading and writing. They didn't even invent the wheel, or roads, or anything. They lived in the jungles and plains of Africa like wild animals until white people showed up.