Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why black men have low standards?

What is the reason for black men to have shit taste?

• Total voters
chadlandic

chadlandic

blackpilled
★★★★★
I think black men's desire to fuck anything that is white gives the white roasties such a huge ego.
Srs if you go to any club in europe, you'll see decent looking black men picking up fat, ugly, post-prime roasties with a ton of fakeup on their faces. This is not even after the last call, even if it's early in the night, they go for 40 year olds, landwhales, girls with 2/10 faces, they don't care but with white men it's different, they value facial aesthetics and proportionate bodies. What's the reason for this?

theyre more into big asses big tits and fat women its all about body for them not face i guess

theyre more into big asses big tits and fat women its all about body for them not face i guess
tbh I heard from a study here that women preference in men are 70% face and 30%body while it is the opposite for men

tbh the majority of stereo-typically very hot women (Body wise only) i know are fucking only black men and will betabuxx with their race when they're done and settling with their own race.