Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why bison are incel animals

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
Yes I know this is inceldom discussion because its meant to be in inceldom discussion. Bisons are incel animals
Reason 1:
Bisons have a smaller penis than horses and their bull counterparts, and do not have the availability of dogs for stacies (so stacies will not fuck bisons). Bisons are dicklets

Reason 2: Bisons are autismcels
Bisons head shapes mean they have some fucked up brain shit ngl with u.
Bisons brain/skull shape means they have a bad skull shape

Reason 3: Bisons are more beta.
Bisons are the biggest mammal in North America and Europe, but they are far less aggressive than their bovine counterparts. This makes them more like a gymcel or ogrecel because they are big but autistic and gross. Despite being so big they are not aggressive, so bull chads mog them. Bisons are not NT and alpha traits. They are gentle giants

Reason 4: Bisons were BULLIED by white chads.
Bisons were almost BULLIED AND KILLED into extinction by chads, and they are still being hunted today. Bison, like incels, are societies and chads attacking/hunting ground.

This is why I think bisons are incel animals. They are big and ogre/gymmaxxed, but they are more beta in mentality, they were bullied, they are autistic, and they have small penises.

Last edited:
i will ride them into battle

I dunno man. I mean does Bison really look like an incel?
End bison

Notice how foids like "Cowboy" chads but there are no such thing as "Bisonboy" chads...

Bisons are associated Native Americans... and aside from the Blackfoot, Native Americans got mogged really hard by white chads.

1 Od8qbKKD Fs71adTPopnrA

The settlers went ER in minecraft

they are our spirit animals

Buffalo rider cavalry division of Incelwaffen tbh