Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why Biden lies so much?

He's a Chad. Chad can lie all he wants.

I don’t think he’s lying, he probably thinks he’s speaking the truth since his brain has gone soft

Because he's demented. Trump has already won the re-election

He's a politician. Only thing worse is a foid politician.

He's a politician. Only thing worse is a foid politician.
basically. JFL at asking why a politician lies so much, its what they all do.

he is trump maxing. he thinks he can have his own cult of Bidentards like Trump has Trumptards

Because he's demented. Trump has already won the re-election
Malarkey detected.

Trump is demented himself, although slightly less so, and he will lose because of his catastrophic handling of the corona crisis ("c-chinese flu").

Last edited:
I wish I could vote for this gentleman

Not my president!

basically. JFL at asking why a politician lies so much, its what they all do.
unless they're bernie sanders, but boomers dont want him. fake news media has made sure of it

Malarkey detected.

Trump is demented himself, although slightly less so, and he will lose because of his catastrophic handling of the corona crisis ("c-chinese flu").

View attachment 220684
Pretty sure Trump's approval has gone up since the flu started. His fanbase doesn't know what the fuck is happening and they still think everything is normal, all the hick states still aren't locked down :feelskek: