Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why being short is an advantage

• Thread starter Deleted member 17606
  • Start date
Deleted member 17606

Deleted member 17606

Rise and Rot
-
As a short man you are immediately gaffe-prone and every interaction you have with a young woman will be opportunity for laughing to arise. You are naturally a funny person and playful full of goofs and tricks. While a taller persons height is boring and monotone, you immediately are a centerpiece for entertainment. Heres the bottom line, you have the opportunity to become a circus performer, gymnast, balloon artist, stunt man, movie character and clown. Your natural aura is incredibly amusing. Dating woman or getting angry in public? Grab the rope, if you can reach it. Look at short gigacopers such as Manny Khoshbin. His youtube has a plethora of super rich showcasings but it is entertaining and draws views because he is short. No amount of Hermes leather bugattis will raise him by an inch, but his entertainment value got him incredible riches.

just be a jester theory

Another benefit to being short is that you could pass as a foid with the right makeup and wigs.

u can lift weight more easily

Being short makes me want to kill myself

Heightpill is the BIGGEST Pill

Bigger than racepill

Internal Screaming Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

I'm actually pretty funny and witty. I always used to make this Dyke laugh at my previous job.

Rein
tbh being tall seems like a giga cope for chads

“You’re the last one to get wet when it rains” -Brian Griffin from Family Guy

I am able to spot change on the ground more readily

Perks of being short - you won't have to spend even cent on your girlfriend :feelsokman:
because you will never get one:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: