Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why beating women should be enforced.

Davy Jones

Davy Jones

Recruit
★★
I am a protestant. KJV believer only, I believe that anyone should control their wives how ever they want.
I was more bluepilled a long time ago, I used to think women were actual HuMaNs when in reality they are two faced sperm thieves that birth more mistakes into this rancid world we co-exist within sadly.

I might hate islam but they at least treat women the way they are meant to treated, like objects.
Women are not a persons, they are a thing. A thing to be used and mangeled into whatever you see fit.
If anyone asks why do such harsh actions have to be taken, look at modern women. Look at them.
They do not deserve a morsel of love, mercy nor kindness. You either turn them into a slave or you keep one as a wife who you brainwash into loving you.

Then only after a few generations women would know they place. All the genetic, mental and spiritual "abuse" would reset their wicked ways.
Anyone who disagrees with the notion that women are more than a dog, you are a worthless pest yourself.

I dont know about beating women but raping them should absolutely be legal :feelsokman:

I am a protestant. KJV believer only, I believe that anyone should control their wives how ever they want.
I was more bluepilled a long time ago, I used to think women were actual HuMaNs when in reality they are two faced sperm thieves that birth more mistakes into this rancid world we co-exist within sadly.

I might hate islam but they at least treat women the way they are meant to treated, like objects.
Women are not a persons, they are a thing. A thing to be used and mangeled into whatever you see fit.
If anyone asks why do such harsh actions have to be taken, look at modern women. Look at them.
They do not deserve a morsel of love, mercy nor kindness. You either turn them into a slave or you keep one as a wife who you brainwash into loving you.

Then only after a few generations women would know they place. All the genetic, mental and spiritual "abuse" would reset their wicked ways.
Anyone who disagrees with the notion that women are more than a dog, you are a worthless pest yourself.
Oh gosh posts like this are going to get IT user’s attention

This sounds like IT bait

and you know what's more interesting about this? THEY WANT IT. THEY WANT TO BE BEATEN. THEY CRAVE FOR THIS. WHEN THEY GET BEATEN BY A MAN, ESPECIALLY IF HE'S A GOOD LOOKING MAN, THEY LONG FOR IT. IT'S IN THEIR NATURE.

I am a muslim and I want to add some things. In islam women are not objects in any way. Although men have responsibility and authority over women. Women wearing coverings and veils(which also existed with early christians) as well as not being able to leave the house without a man present are basic needed rules for human society to function. Ironically the bible(or at least its modern incarnation) has more text in it that decries women. Saying that women can never have authority over a man, saying that women are not allowed to speak in church, saying that an old hag is satanous etc

Anyway I just want to say that islam and christianity are certainly more alike than different

I am a muslim and I want to add some things. In islam women are not objects in any way. Although men have responsibility and authority over women. Women wearing coverings and veils(which also existed with early christians) as well as not being able to leave the house without a man present are basic needed rules for human society to function. Ironically the bible(or at least its modern incarnation) has more text in it that decries women. Saying that women can never have authority over a man, saying that women are not allowed to speak in church, saying that an old hag is satanous etc

Anyway I just want to say that islam and christianity are certainly more alike than different
Do you go to a mosque every week? How Muslim are you?

and you know what's more interesting about this? THEY WANT IT. THEY WANT TO BE BEATEN. THEY CRAVE FOR THIS. WHEN THEY GET BEATEN BY A MAN, ESPECIALLY IF HE'S A GOOD LOOKING MAN, THEY LONG FOR IT. IT'S IN THEIR NATURE.
I want to read more into this. Before I used to be repulsed by such ideals being prompted. Now? After all I have seen and saw for myself. I want to see more.

I want to read more into this. Before I used to be repulsed by such ideals being prompted. Now? After all I have seen and saw for myself. I want to see more.

Arrested for 20 years, The Park Maniac received a thousand love letters in one month. (Brazilian serial killer that used to BEAT and RAPE women in the woods, 1000 horny foids send love letters to him in ONE MONTH. this shows they are desperate to be beaten and overpowered by him)

Chad with criminal record for beating women has 800 matches in 48 hours.
1727957357456-jpeg.1282809

Attachments

• 1727957357456.jpeg
    1727957357456.jpeg
    8.5 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

Arrested for 20 years, The Park Maniac received a thousand love letters in one month. (Brazilian serial killer that used to BEAT and RAPE women in the woods, 1000 horny foids send love letters to him in ONE MONTH. this shows they are desperate to be beaten and overpowered by him)

Chad with criminal record for beating women has 800 matches in 48 hours.
1727957357456-jpeg.1282809
View attachment 1282808

I hate them all.