Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why arranged marriage is way worse than being incel. These guys dont ascend.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
I know many guys that have gotten arranged marriages (it is very common for Albanians) and brought their wives to America.
These guys are basically incels except they are married. That's right, they are still Incel even while in an arranged marriage.
All arranged marriages occur between people from conservative countries, so the wife will obviously be opposed to sex unless it is for the purpose of reproduction.
This is what happened to the guys I talked to, once their wives came to the west they wanted to pursue education/employment.
So the wives obviously said "teehee I dont want to get pregnant right now because I want to go to college/get a job"
So these guys are getting married and waiting years (4-10 years depending on education/what job the bitch wants) before they can have starfish sex once and then wait 8 months while the wife is pregnant.

Last edited:
[SuicideFuel] for arrangedmarriagecels.

Of course that kind of shit will fail miserably if you bring the foids to a country where such marriages are not enforced at all by society, on the contrary, they're vehemently opposed.

Foids are 100% social beings, they're the ultimate conformists. Put them in nazi Germany and they'll be the most fervent nazis and Hitler supporters, put them in the degenerate modern west and they'll support feminist and other shit with the same force.

In order for arranged marriages to work, the whole society and culture must promote and uphold them. Also, the husband must have authority over the foid. If she doesn't want sex but he does, well, too bad for her.

arranged marriage = glorified betabuxx

Arranged marriage is the only option for a lot of these curries and ethnics, without it they would be perma-incel. Bad options all around if you ain't Chad or Tyrone.

cope my arranged JB wife will be my slave

Of course that kind of shit will fail miserably if you bring the foids to a country where such marriages are not enforced at all by society, on the contrary, they're vehemently opposed.

Foids are 100% social beings, they're the ultimate conformists. Put them in nazi Germany and they'll be the most fervent nazis and Hitler supporters, put them in the degenerate modern west and they'll support feminist and other shit with the same force.

In order for arranged marriages to work, the whole society and culture must promote and uphold them. Also, the husband must have authority over the foid. If she doesn't want sex but he does, well, too bad for her.

Hook me up with one too
if you are white you can just claim you are Muslim and every girls father will bend their back for you. You will be unstoppable
Would you prefer your wife be circumcised or uncircumcised?
Getting rid of the clitoris removes a lot of incentives to whore around

Arranged marriage never happens for incels, only normies or chads in 3rd world countries

Yeah these niggas don't seems to get the trick, over for stupidcels

Cope

Arranged marriage is the long-proven solution to inceldom. It was the first thing feminists fought against in the west.

I’ve known countless 0/10 ethics that got arranged marriages and obtained 6+/10 wives and lived happily ever after.

incels except they are married
Basically the worst deal ever. You lose your freedom as a single man and you don't even get the affection Chad's get from an authentic relation. Marriage is usually shit (Chad don't have to get married to slay until death), but arranged marriage is utter horse shit.

Tbh, I dont get people that actually think returning to old customs will fix anything its just another way to betabuxx.

I’ve always thought the ppl pushing for it were western white kids who knew nothing of ethnic culture and just assumed the ethnics could get consistent sex simply because they were married.

Yes I can vouch for this. I am curry and my parents have only had sex 4-5 times during the entire course of their 30 marriage.

And let me quess, your dad paid for it all, and worked harder than your mom?
Arranged marriage was a good thing in XIX century and before, when household(even without kids) needed two persons to work. Man in work outside house, and women in house. Problem is, that in XXI century there is no more work in house. There are much less kids, so no we have dishwashers, washing machine - everything that took so much time in the past, now take like 30 minutes out of a day

I’ve always thought the ppl pushing for it were western white kids who knew nothing of ethnic culture and just assumed the ethnics could get consistent sex simply because they were married.
These right wingers that seem to push for it have a completely incorrect notion of how arranged marriage actually works.
In all cases it is pretty much ultra betabuxing without any sex

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back