Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why arguing is inevitable

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
People keep telling me to stop arguing, except I really can't. If you're some postmaxxer who says 1 liners on every thread you've got no real reason to argue with anyone. But if you make threads often with points, you will be facing people who will try to oppose them. Some (but quite few) want a genuine debate over the topic, but the main reason why I have to do it is persuasion.

It is known that the comments on an article are more likely to persuade the person reading it than the article itself. People simply can't be fucked to look at things objectively, it's about who says it, when it is said and whether it sounds right at face value. If I never responded, people will most likely look at the comments opposing me and assume they're right based on said effect. The only thing that matters to people is if it sounds true at face value, people won't care enough about your shit to be objective.

Existence is futile

People keep telling me to stop arguing, except I really can't. If you're some postmaxxer who says 1 liners on every thread you've got no real reason to argue with anyone. But if you make threads often with points, you will be facing people who will try to oppose them. Some (but quite few) want a genuine debate over the topic, but the main reason why I have to do it is persuasion.

It is known that the comments on an article are more likely to persuade the person reading it than the article itself. People simply can't be fucked to look at things objectively, it's about who says it, when it is said and whether it sounds right at face value. If I never responded, people will most likely look at the comments opposing me and assume they're right based on said effect. The only thing that matters to people is if it sounds true at face value, people won't care enough about your shit to be objective.
Tfw you're a hybrid of a postmaxxer and thread with points maxxer.

I’m gonna argue with u right now ok? I disagree that you think tha-A gigantic mutated wolf, a gigantic mutated crocodile that is the size of a football field, that could kick the SHIT out of Godzilla, against me and my best friend George who is a rare albino gorilla, and let me tell you something right now, me and George, we get our asses kicked, and I don’t wanna ruin it for you guys but Jesus Christ, ha ha ha... but we don’t quit. Enjoy Rampage.

In my opinion if people require validation from others to accept ideas then the blackpill is beyond them. You'll never fully subscribe to an idea that is about society and validation working against you when you still rely on these things to form your opinions. At some point people need to evaluate the facts in front of them and draw an objective conclusion. You can't force that, you can only provide the facts and wait.

Arguing with blackpilled people is fine, the problem is arguing with braindead normies

Arguing with blackpilled people is fine, the problem is arguing with braindead normies

this. Arguing here is fine because it actually turns into a good debate rather than normies rephrasing what they said before the whole time.

Can relate one line is most of what i read tbh

Will always happen

Everything is doomed to be destroyed, inevitably

In my opinion if people require validation from others to accept ideas then the blackpill is beyond them. You'll never fully subscribe to an idea that is about society and validation working against you when you still rely on these things to form your opinions. At some point people need to evaluate the facts in front of them and draw an objective conclusion. You can't force that, you can only provide the facts and wait.
The blackpill is just understanding how the world works. It doesn’t mean that you won’t want validation anymore.

I'm pro arguing. If you think I shitpost, for example. You can reply / quotewhatever me and I'll check that shit out. Fuck people who tell you to not argue. However, if you argue too much it's likely either you're way too different vs userbase or you do unconstructure / annoying critique too much where it raises friction rather than gives constructive critique / different point of view to others