Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why aren't you getting bimax?

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
Even if bimax doesn't guarantee you ascension, it at least improves your chances of ascension as well as social status.

Even if bimax doesn't guarantee you ascension, it at least improves your chances of ascension as well as social status.
Homosexuals spread diseases and gay sex is disgusting and nasty and you are just making yourself an object for other men there is nothing good about getting anally penetrated by another man homosexuals also have a huge amount of mental health issues and it shouldn't be supported because of the damage it causes

bisexualitymaxx :feelspuke:

I'm not a fucking faggot, it's disgusting.
And status? I don't give a shit about these so called "woke" modern dumbass normie npcs. They don't like me and hate me? Go straight ahead, stupid mf!
"Viel Feind', viel Ehr'" would a real German say. (Many enemies, much honor).

Homosexuals spread diseases and gay sex is disgusting and nasty and you are just making yourself an object for other men there is nothing good about getting anally penetrated by another man homosexuals also have a huge amount of mental health issues and it shouldn't be supported because of the damage it causes
Based. :feelsokman:

I am getting sliding genioplasty

I'm not a fucking faggot, it's disgusting.
And status? I don't give a shit about these so called "woke" modern dumbass normie npcs. They don't like me and hate me? Go straight ahead, stupid mf!
"Viel Feind', viel Ehr'" would a real German say. (Many enemies, much honor).
He's talking about the surgery retard

This is a shill thread to get a curry doctor to perform your surgery. You should do more productive activities with your time, like reading Hindu mythology kino.

He's talking about the surgery retard
For what do you call me a retard?
English is not my native language.
So, he's talking about that transgender stuff? That's even worse!

I don't want to, but might just have to...

what the hell is bimax? sounds gay

I would if I could

Niggas in these replies and retarded:feelshaha: