Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why aren't you copmaxxing?

Would you copmaxx?

• Yes

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • No

Votes: 15 88.2%

• Total voters
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
Studies have shown that women are attracted to policemen.

"According to a survey carried out among 3,400 women who have dated a 'man in uniform' over the last three months, bobbies are the best between the sheets":

TOP TEN 'HOT' UNIFORMS (and their mark out of 10)​

1. Police, 8.2
  2. Firefighter, 7.9
  3. Paramedic, 7.2
  4. Binman, 6.6
  5. Gym instructor, 6.5
  6. Soldier, 6
  7. Train driver, 5.8
  8. Nurse, 5.7
  9. Sailor, 5.3
  10. Pilot, 5.2

Seems like the bar for entry is pretty low, you can beat people up for fun, and women are attracted to you.

It wouldn't work for a subhuman, police departments are full of foid whores (as can be seen by the recent event you must know about by now), and mogging HTNs and above who didn't get a degree and want to earn a paycheck beating the shit out of people; perhaps British police departments are just full of more of those types. :feelsclown:

It wouldn't work for a subhuman, police departments are full of foid whores (as can be seen by the recent event you must know about by now), and mogging HTNs and above who didn't get a degree and want to earn a paycheck beating the shit out of people; perhaps British police departments are just full of more of those types. :feelsclown:
Idk. A uniform is also a symbol of powER. Women respect(and often are attracted to) that sometimes more than men.

90% of those jobs are occupied by chads, or old niggas who used to be chads

also, "binman" means literally disposing of trash jfl

this. Also cause ethnic means I would be lynched if killed a nigger by accident.

"According to a survey carried out among 3,400 women who have dated a 'man in uniform' over the last three months, bobbies are the best between the sheets":

1. Police, 8.2
  2. Firefighter, 7.9
  3. Paramedic, 7.2
  4. Binman, 6.6
  5. Gym instructor, 6.5
  6. Soldier, 6
  7. Train driver, 5.8
  8. Nurse, 5.7
  9. Sailor, 5.3
  10. Pilot, 5.2

Seems like the bar for entry is pretty low, you can beat people up for fun, and women are attracted to you.
Fuck being a government mule, GrAY

1. Police, 8.2
  2. Firefighter, 7.9
  3. Paramedic, 7.2
  4. Binman, 6.6
  5. Gym instructor, 6.5
  6. Soldier, 6
  7. Train driver, 5.8
  8. Nurse, 5.7
  9. Sailor, 5.3
  10. Pilot, 5.2

cops also don't get paid enough

When i picture myself in a police uniform ngl one of the rare cases when i'm not even repulsed but straight up laughing.

I don't wanna risk being killed by a low IQ, high impulse monkeycreature daily. and also because the entire world hates them for defending themselves against said monkeycreatures

Have your seen cops lately? It's just a bunch of fat fucks. The Uvalde bodycams revealed at least 50% obese cops and a bunch of manlets. I doubt its hard at all to get into the police force.

I don't wanna risk being killed by a low IQ, high impulse monkeycreature daily. and also because the entire world hates them for defending themselves against said monkeycreatures
The world hates you anyway so what changes?

This is why aspies are like 80 percent unemployed. Those are all normie ass jobs

I think I might enjoy being a cop. The only thing that turns me off from the idea is the possibility of getting shot by a negro/and or a mexican.

Garbage man more desirable than a soldier. :blackpill:

Most of the cops in my country are obese and incredibly corrupted. But they attract roasties with money.

I'm 100 percent sure that even if I joined the cops they will use me as a scapegoat if any bad happens
Exactly. They would use me as a scapegoat for bad things if I joined, and I would be thr guy everyone treats like shit at the office and is made to do the worst qnd most boring jobs like directing car traffic, etc.

Yep. I would say most of the jobs in the OP list are for dark-triad Chad and normies only. Especially for police officer jobs, because pretty much that entire field of work is filled with dark-triad people.

I think I might enjoy being a cop. The only thing that turns me off from the idea is the possibility of getting shot by a negro/and or a mexican.
People overstate how dangerous being a cop is. Cop death rates are highly inflated by cop suicides. Truck drivers and farmers have higher death rates and these people aren't valorized for putting their lives on the line daily.

I'm only copmaxxing when it's time to rope if you know what I mean. (Suicide by cop)

People overstate how dangerous being a cop is. Cop death rates are highly inflated by cop suicides. Truck drivers and farmers have higher death rates and these people aren't valorized for putting their lives on the line daily.
yep garbage truck driver ("binman") and logging are actually more dangerous

Incel in uniform is still an incel.

Giving an incel a sidearm JFL

I know a few guys who went to a police school. They switched it imidately after the start of the year, because the rest of the class was full of dumb idiots

women love a man in uniform
How about these men in uniform:
iu

?

women are attracted to you
Dude, foids are attracted to GENETICS, RESOURCES and SECURITY.

Men who display the ability to be violent, such as policemen and criminals both attract foids because they both make the foid feel secure, since she is fucking a man who has the ability and disposition to kill other guys at a moment's notice. Foids can't care less for your uniform. Criminals and thugs have no uniform, and they attract foids as much as policemen or military guys.

Hazing there has to be brutal tbh:feelsbaton::worryfeels:.

No uniform for your face

Foids love them according to the survey. Binman ranks at number 4.
I really, really doubt that survey.

My anecdotal evidence is that foids don't like uniformed men, only violent men.

garbagemen, flight attendants, waiters, reapair workers (power cable electrician, road repair crew, etc.) All are uniformed men who are not sexy.

Meanwhile, drug dealers, mafiosi, militiamen, thugs, gangsters etc. Are all highly violent men who happen to not be uniformed.

I would fail the entry examination at least due to being born autistic. I may be too old already and the physical demands of the test are serious (unless you are a woman, of course)

Only the most painfully dumb cunts are uniform chasers

Plus I would never take on the dishonor of using state power to harass and arrest the trucels of society

Only the most painfully dumb cunts are uniform chasers

Plus I would never take on the dishonor of using state power to harass and arrest the trucels of society
trucels are in their rooms bothering nobody. You'd be harrassing and arresting Tyrones and low inhib normies

I’ve considered it. I have connections that’ll expedite the process to get in. Not fully committed yet tho

Most incels would be rejected by police academy’s. They don’t allow you to smoke weed either btw

Most incels would be rejected by police academy’s. They don’t allow you to smoke weed either btw
Bullshit they'd get rejected. How many fatcels and brainlets are cops? An incel could make it into the police force ezpz even women do it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back