Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why aren’t us allowed to post selfies?

Based NaziCel

Based NaziCel

sEX isN’t oxYgEn BRo
★★
I don’t understand this rule.If it is an incel forum then we should be allowed to post selfies.

because it's against the rules and the rules must be followed.
if you break the rules you will be punished.

We're at war with an enemy far more evil than anything we've seen before. Never show your face to the enemy, yo

it was once a seperate subforum here

it eventually leaded to the creation of Looksmax.org

nobody wants to see your face GrAY

protecting users from being brutally bullied

Its like "DO NOT DRINK" labels on bleach

I would rope from all the moggings I’d have to endure on a daily basis. I go outside, I get mogged. I stay inside and hangout on incel forum, get mogged.

Makes people feel mogged and turns into a poo flinging match.

Because it will open doors to endless subjective debates to see if the OP incel is ugly enough to be worthy of staying in the forum

Last edited:

I don't remember this, but it might be true. :waitwhat:

I thought looksmax was just created to be a lookism clone.

I don't remember this, but it might be true. :waitwhat:

I thought looksmax was just created to be a lookism clone.
A OG looksmax mod told me it

I don’t understand this rule.If it is an incel forum then we should be allowed to post selfies.
We don’t want people doxxing themselves and ruining their lives by posting their photo on here I’d assume. But imo it should be your own choice how much of yourself you put on here, and if you want to go all in on doxxing yourself you should be allowed to.

Because people want to hunt down and doxx incels just for fun, any offsite activity, showing your face or giving too much information is lowIQcel trait.

Mainly because people will reverse image search it and find facebook accounts, instagram etc. it's very easy to doxx people in this way

I think it's a ok feature to protect the privacy of the users

I would rope from all the moggings I’d have to endure on a daily basis. I go outside, I get mogged. I stay inside and hangout on incel forum, get mogged.
I would rope if my face was leaked here probably because IT would spend days reverse image searching and somehow doxx me probably. I guess I’d be hard to doxx this way though, since I never even post my face on Facebook or any other social media site. I have zero online presence that shows my face