Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why aren't trolls like Based NaziCel banned?

slashER

slashER

Shotgun enthusiast
Niggers like Based NaziCel are now mods (even tho i don't have any evidence to proof that he is a mod) that a only made a few posts even though those posts don’t have a higher quality than average sewer rat post. They literally believe that they are the masters of this forum and they think that they can do anything they want just because they have less (crappy) posts than others. Maybe Based NaziCel is just a dumbass.

@Based NaziCel thoughts?

My posts aren’t as crappy as Animecel2D’s posts.You are all simps, niggers.His posts are all low effort and low quality.He’s a spamming robot

My posts aren’t as crappy as Animecel2D’s posts.You are all simps, niggers.His posts are all low effort and low quality.He’s a spamming robot
Who are you nigger

new copypasta just dropped

IMG 1696