Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why aren't there reactions?

Ichigo

Ichigo

Now you feel like number one
-
Master's two other forums both have a reaction system and it works way better then the sewermaxxing we got going on here

Yeah yeah I know greycel and all but having a rainbow username would be much more valuable since it means you are accepted by the community. And feds couldn't just hide in the sewers spamming posts until they are considered a fellow brocel

And it gets annoying and spammy when people artificiallly reply to a thread just to say "good idea bro' when they could just give a like.

I hate reactions because I hate having to think about how many reactions I'm going to get on something before I post it

I hate reactions because I hate having to think about how many reactions I'm going to get on something before I post it
That's the point. Deters low effort posts.

I guess it could create an echo chamber where only some posts are allowed while others are downdooted to oblivion, but .is is already notorious for that.

Because this place would turn into a popularity contest with people maximizing their posts to get the most likes, regardless if they actually believe in what they're posting.

That's the point. Deters low effort posts.

I guess it could create an echo chamber where only some posts are allowed while others are downdooted to oblivion, but .is is already notorious for that.
Reactions would be good as long as there's no rep system, turns the place into a popularity contest

Is braking out in hives a good enough reaction clot?

Master's two other forums both have a reaction system
hierarchy flex in an incel forum? go back to your clout-based shitholes to flex about icons and virtual points.

I like the reaction stuff on the neet forum, people can approve of a post without making their own shitpost/emptyquotepost.

hierarchy flex in an incel forum? go back to your clout-based shitholes to flex about icons and virtual points.
It's just annoying to have to type a reply to a post you approve of. I agree there shouldn't be a reputation counter but having the option should be there
Because this place would turn into a popularity contest with people maximizing their posts to get the most likes, regardless if they actually believe in what they're posting.
Thanks for the insight.

Shut the fuck up greynigger! Don’t come on our forum trying to change things, greybitch.

Shut the fuck up greynigger! Don’t come on our forum trying to change things, greybitch.
My bad let me just shitpost for a week until I get a different color so I can say the exact same thing

It's just annoying to have to type a reply to a post you approve of.
Imagine thinking that you HAVE to give approbation to some post to validate it, redditor mindset.

My bad let me just shitpost for a week until I get a different color so I can say the exact same thing
No one gives a shit about your name color grayfella. There's plenty of established users with <5k posts.

1. Everyone would just jestermax to get as many reactions as possible instead of actually contributing to a thread
2. We already suffer enough from mogging and hierarchies and implenting reactions would just make this site an unneccessary competition

There's two other of Master's forums for that

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back