Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why arent there more games where we play as villains

• Thread starter Cletus Longthing
  • Start date
Cletus Longthing

Cletus Longthing

Bloodfein
★★★★★
Like imagine a joker game that would be so fun:society::society::society:
game developers are legit retards to not make this happen but will still make the same spidercuck game
yoohoo

Yeah Spideeeeyyyyyy :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Soy game devs

I want a game where we can beat up toilets who call us ugly for having brown eyes. And anything they make fun of us that we can't change we just fucking beat them up to a pulp so they can realize we are like this way. They must forcefully co exist with us.

I hate them imagine if the right people took their place
Gaming would be way better rn
The way Game deveopment devolves is depressing as hell. First they make a great game as a passion hobby, after it does great because it's a good game, they make a lot of money and their company gets more popular. A sequel is made which will either be worse or just as good as the first, but will still be great and after that, it gets bought by a publishing company and it gets full of MTX and woke stains in the story.

The way Game deveopment devolves is depressing as hell. First they make a great game as a passion hobby, after it does great because it's a good game, they make a lot of money and their company gets more popular. A sequel is made which will either be worse or just as good as the first, but will still be great and after that, it gets bought by a publishing company and it gets full of MTX and woke stains in the story.
Thats what happened to rocksteady great batman games now they make a fornite game jfl

I want a game where we can beat up toilets who call us ugly for having brown eyes. And anything they make fun of us that we can't change we just fucking beat them up to a pulp so they can realize we are like this way. They must forcefully co exist with us.
I want a joker game where you can shoot foids and bomb children hospitals

Thats what happened to rocksteady great batman games now they make a fornite game jfl
Pretty much. Same for DICE (Battlefield), Visceral (Dead Space) and many others.

Postal and manhunt

why not play some empire building game like eu4 and just wage war and destruction?
No I want to play with a cool main character like prototype

arent gta and the mafia series perfect for you? or do they not have enough low inhib crimes for you?
My biggest wish
is a joker gta like game The only way Ill achieve this is with mods on gta5 but I dont have a gaming PC

but what about the yakuza games?

Prototype 1 & 2

only play as germany crew checking in

i wanna play as a villain so i can just fucking destroy all the little shit pc heroes

Aren't there any rpg games where you can choose to play as an evil piece of shit?

You can become a giga evil lich in wrath of the righteous.

Jews control media and media are aswell games

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back