Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Why aren't there enough female and non-binary repairpersons?

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★

in all honesty, if what's dirtier you fucking whores, rubbing up against some borderline incel's crotch at a strip joint or installing a radiator? The former is a lot more filthy in my books.

I have this fucked up intuition that if topless radiator repair, or whale tail plumbing were a thing, women would totally be in on that shit. And unfortunately cucks would pay top dollar for this shit even if you did a bad job . . . my point is, titty is the ulimate trump card to out earn men at EVERYTHING. It can be programming, it can be cooking, or fixing a car-- women will always outearn men if titty is involved

Last edited:
:feelswhere: Faggot detected. People like this really deserve to be boiled alive.
I think it's safe to assume this Peter person is a tranny. Why are MtF trannies consistently a fucking joke that have no business being a man, they could never be the manliest of men working some blue collar job making locker room talk. They will always have a bit of Karen in them, in the same way that FtM trannies for some reason have hypermasculine willpower and aggression that few biological women can ever muster. I'm fucking sorry, I just can't take men who don't have a little bit of misogyny in them seriously. These clowns always have to be some fucking faggot on a power trip working in the media. The saddest thing is (the white ones at least) have such good bone structure they can pull women without having a penis. So in this aspect they already mog all rice and curries :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Last edited:
I think it's safe to assume this Peter person is a tranny. Why are MtF trannies consistently a fucking joke that have no business being a man, they could never be the manliest of men working some blue collar job making locker room talk. They will always have a bit of Karen in them, in the same way that FtM trannies for some reason have hypermasculine willpower and aggression that few biological women can ever muster. I'm fucking sorry, I just can't take men who don't have a little bit of misogyny in them seriously. These clowns always have to be some fucking faggot on a power trip working in the media. The saddest thing is (the white ones at least) have such good bone structure they can pull women without having a penis. So in this aspect they already mog all rice and curries :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
If you say So...
IMG 20211011 151256 1801

Never hire a plumber that is confused about how pipes work.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back