Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why aren't there any tranny protagonists

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
I've never really read a book with tranny protagonists in it.

Why is that?

Why do you even care?

Trannies are a recent thing and not socially accepted yet or have a large market share (hope it doesn't get bigger). No point to appeal to a very tiny minority. I think there's some major trans characters in some Stephen King books like in The Stand I believe.

This is why you see Trannies as a supporting role rather than main, it let them score diversity points while say that they support trans ppl.

They would spend the whole book or movie or wahtever whining over stupid fake bullshit.

there actually are tranny protags but they don't catch on since they're usually just self inserts of the tranny author who wants to pretend that the whole world doesnt view them as an ugly freak of nature.

high IQ, this is the next wave tbh. Every video game or movie will have a tranny protagonist. The future is shemale

Maybe not protagonists, but I bet there's trans Marvel characters now because Marvel is bluepilled af. Just give it a year or two and there'll be tons of Western movies, TV series, games, comics, etc with trans protagonists. People are already crying out for them to be in Cyberpunk 2077.

Maybe not protagonists, but I bet there's trans Marvel characters now because Marvel is bluepilled af. Just give it a year or two and there'll be tons of Western movies, TV series, games, comics, etc with trans protagonists. People are already crying out for them to be in Cyberpunk 2077.
And all the trannies look identical to to their """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""real gender"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" because trannies cope so hard they're pretending to be the opposite sex.

This shit hardly existed 5 years ago and now it's a huge trend, though trend isn't the right word since the queer shit is here to stay because so many ugly men can't cope with their looks.

This is why the ATP must never give up the fight.

I think it's a good thing. There's already too much agenda pushing as it is, why throw more into the mix?