Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why aren't many incels doing a PhD?

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
lukrtv is stopping at his master's degree
peterchen33 stopped at master's although he did another master's at TAMU
Martyros stopped at hiis master's
@faded is stopping at his master's
u/throwaway50950341 roped when in his master's

I wonder if they did their PhDs they would get foids and be out of the incelosphere. Even if they haven't having to get a PhD to have any kind of progress in love at all is a special kind of hell tbh

Last edited:
I’m too busy running over couples on the streets

Not enough energy and motivation. Being depressed your entire life drains you of all the energy you have.

no PhD for your face

I highly recommend getting a PhD in niggerology. The skills I've gained during my studies been tremendously helpful for my personal and professional life. It's an underappreciated field, but truly rewarding if you have a passion for it like I do.

I wonder if they did their PhDs they would get foids and be out of the incelosphere. Even if they haven't having to get a PhD to have any kind of progress in love at all is a special kind of hell tbh
will you?
Apparently only 1% of Uni students go for a PhD. So it's not surprising you can't find one who goes for it here. If you say 300 members are active and you interact with them frequently (which is an overestimate), and half of them are going to uni, only 1-2 will go for one.

will you?
Apparently only 1% of Uni students go for a PhD. So it's not surprising you can't find one who goes for it here. If you say 300 members are active and you interact with them frequently (which is an overestimate), and half of them are going to uni, only 1-2 will go for one.
No.

phd doesn't make you money

Having a PhD doesnt earn you much more on average than just a master's. Also are you willing to spend the next 3-5 years doing research on a particular topic? During this time you could easily get a senior position in a company/develop marketable skills that'll make you earn more. Most PhD students I've talked to really got fed up with it near the end and just wanted it to end asap

The real question for me is why would you? Why spend so much time on some turbo autistic super specific shit you won't profit from? oftentimes it may not even improve your prospects anyway. If you want money, get money. You want neet hobby time? Maximize neet hobby time. No reason to shackle yourself to some phd program aside to statusmaxx

Especially as an incel, one doesnt have the motivation to slave away in such a manner. Such abstract, higher-order concepts seem ridiculous and absurd when you cant even get ur PP wet

The real question for me is why would you? Why spend so much time on some turbo autistic super specific shit you won't profit from? oftentimes it may not even improve your prospects anyway. If you want money, get money. You want neet hobby time? Maximize neet hobby time. No reason to shackle yourself to some phd program aside to statusmaxx

Especially as an incel, one doesnt have the motivation to slave away in such a manner. Such abstract, higher-order concepts seem ridiculous and absurd when you cant even get ur PP wet
wdym? what about a MS?

pointless shit cope to do a PhD unless your career absolutely requires it
but at that point you may as well just change courses

Never occurred to me

Honestly I've been thinking about it for some time now. I know for a fact I want to do at least the Master's, but is the PhD really worth it?
*Is the extra pay worth it? I don't think so, your pay doesn't increase that much compared to a Mater's and you have to spend 4-6 years to get it. In that time you can get some work experience instead and it will increase your pay much more.
*Is it worth it for the love of knowledge? Again, I don't think so. As a mathematician, I love reading and learning about new math, but I don't need a PhD to do that, I can just read books and papers online during my freetime, that shuld be enough to keep me intellectually stimulated.
*During the time you spend doing your PhD you'll get crap pay and are probably gonna have to live with roommates, and honestly that's the worse, I have so many shitty anecdotes of living with roommates, just no.
*One thing to take into consideration is that I might REQUIRE a PhD in order to work in my desired area, but I'm not sure yet.
*If I don't go for a PhD I'll be able to spend more time in my hobbies.
*Honestly I don't think a PhD will make me ascend, being a sapiosexual is a meme, it just means they want a smart Chad, also is not necessary to get a PhD in order to acquire the knowledge that would make a sapiosexual (if they actually exist) like you.
All in all, I just can't tell for sure now, but I guess time will tell. I might be forced to get one eventually if the companies I have in mind require it, but if not then I'm going straight to the workforce to become a good wagie.

Higher education is a waste and daily ropefuel tbh if u are really an incel

I've seen you post a lot about getting a higher education or not and it's clearly bothering you.

I'm not going to tell you what to do but if you are young and still have the option. It might help keeping your mind busy and save you from bad thoughts, that could eventually get you depressed and suicidal.

It might not make any major difference in the end but what do you have to lose, if you're already suffering right? :feelsokman:

Last edited:
I've seen you post a lot about getting a higher education or not and it's clearly bothering you.

I'm not going to tell you what to do but if you are young and still have the option. It might help keeping your mind busy and save you from bad thoughts, that could eventually get you depressed and suicidal.

It might not make any major difference in the end but what do you have to lose, if you're already suffering right? :feelsokman:
I'm not doing it

I don’t have a high enough IQ.

I drop outed high school :feelskek:

I actually plan on getting a PhD, only thing keeping me from committing suicide for now.

I actually plan on getting a PhD, only thing keeping me from committing suicide for now.
why are you self mutilating yourself like this? even I am only planning to stop at a MS because I'm done with campus stress and want MONEY

Higher education is worth pursuing if you’re going to have a family and wife to financially support.

If not why not just NEET and let the society that rejected you carry you entirely

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back