Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity why arent foids empathetic towards men

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
they never sit back and say "damn, im hurting this dude." they just can't fucking do it, why don't they give a fuck? how come foids get a kick out of seeing dudes suffer by playing with them, ghosting them, shaming them, etc.?

They're not empathetic towards non-Chads.

Femoids are projecting when they say others lack empathy.

Foids are more evil than satan.

Because society allows it and they can. They get off to bullying others

yeah, what's wrong with girls nowadays bro, i just watched a girl talk about leaving her husband for her ex if she got the chance cus he looked better and had more money. they're all snapping like 30 fucking dudes and they will pick the better looking guy with dark triad traits over the nice guy who doesn't look as good but would treat her right

Because society allows and they can.
yeah, what's wrong with girls nowadays bro, i just watched a girl talk about leaving her husband for her ex if she got the chance cus he looked better and had more money. they're all snapping like 30 fucking dudes and they will pick the better looking guy with dark triad traits over the nice guy who doesn't look as good but would treat her right
I know, they are fucked up. This is why I call them jelly brains

Lol @ retards thinking women are some nice and kind beings. They’re pieces of shits and anyone who doesn’t take the bluepill up their ass everyday can see that.

They are, but only to men they are attracted to

Because they only care about good looking dudes. Whatever happens to unattractive men, doesnt mean anything to them. Unattractive men dont cause tingles, so they are just unimportant objects Good looking men cause tingles, so whatever problems they are, are worth caring about because women simp HARDCORE for attractive men.

Because they are evil.

They are, but only to men they are attracted to
As if that's genuine. They pretend to be empathetic to chad to seal the deal. That is all. They are masters of mimicking the behavior of humans; they possess no true empathy of their own.

Because they are evil.

As if that's genuine. They pretend to be empathetic to chad to seal the deal. That is all. They are masters of mimicking the behavior of humans; they possess no true empathy of their own.
They are in fact empathetic towards them, since you just feel empathy for things that look a certain way.

They wanting something from chad, doesn't mean they are not empathetic towards him.

True, they are very dissimulative, but their empathy towards men they are attracted to is genuine

Why would they? People don't care about people they're not friends with/ related to in general.

Why don’t bats think “why am I eating these bugs? How does that male them feel!”

Why would they? People don't care about people they're not friends with/ related to in general.
im talking about the people they have directly hurt, it's beyond me how they don't feel shitty after, for example, leading a dude on and then ghosting him for the fun of it

Men have long searched for the missing link between man and ape. The missing link was right beneath our noses. It’s women

They, like chimps or baboons, lack empathy entirely. Wolf in a sheep’s skin, they care nothing more than about pure biological drives (food, social acceptance and reassurance, and chad)

im talking about the people they have directly hurt, it's beyond me how they don't feel shitty after, for example, leading a dude on and then ghosting him for the fun of it
the same way dudes don't feel shit for fucking over other dudes. It's not something that only women do.

Because foids are designed as a hive mind to only be empathetic towards children and other foids, they could care less about a man’s struggles and what he has to go through. Foids also think the world revolves around them and we could see this with their extremely high egos.

Yes. I read a recent post about this:

Staceys are usually not insecure. If you show interest in them as an incel they will just smile and say: "No thanks".

A becky however will absolutely destroy you and either abrupt in laughter or say cruel shit like "Absolutely not." etc...

All the foids who bullied me were always Beckies.

They are aware that they are on a similar level as us lookswise but still think they deserve Chad, therefore any association with us is met with brutal resistance, by rejecting us they are rejecting their own inner and outer ugliness. Basically they treat us like shit the same way Chad treats them like shit. Staceys are treated decently by everyone, even by Chads, so they don't need to do that crap.

Also they are much more whorish than Staceys. Staceys know they are desired. Beckies need to get fucked by many Chads to feel that way. Also juggernaut law.

Mentally-ill women like S.R.B are given a pass to engage in such behavior.

Because they only care about good looking dudes. Whatever happens to unattractive men, doesnt mean anything to them. Unattractive men dont cause tingles, so they are just unimportant objects Good looking men cause tingles, so whatever problems they are, are worth caring about because women simp HARDCORE for attractive men.

Observe:

He is slightly blackpilled:

View attachment 528733

(Friend-zoned; claimed that she only wanted "male friends"; note the dates)

View attachment 528740
View attachment 528735

View attachment 528760

View attachment 528762

View attachment 528761

View attachment 528746

Second boyfriend:

View attachment 528748

View attachment 528749

Former "best friend" of S.R.B - After he was rejected, he still chose to "protect" her(sadly):

View attachment 528766
(Cucked enough for Shannon to use as a angry instrument)

View attachment 528755
(Deluded enough to defend her after she cheated on her Chadlite boyfriend with other men.)

View attachment 528753

Last photo:

View attachment 528771

This photo is very special indeed. He was, again, being used as an instrument.

because leading men and ghosting them for no reason is deplorable and they should feel guilty for it
Get over it. You shouldn’t be empathetic to anybody.

I can't say I've ever seen a nice woman or experienced one. Yes, on the surface level you could have a nice interaction with a woman but genuine niceness I have not encountered yet from a single woman. I've never seen a woman be nice in the context of no social rewards and nobody will ever know or see the behavior.

I have seen such from men and do so myself.

They see men as a mere objects.

Since we know it's real truth,why bother putting effort to confirm theories that has been around us for a long time.:feelswhat:

Women are subhumans, who aren't aware of other people' feelings, they exist in their own reality bubbles and unable to understand different perspectives

Last edited: