Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based why arent foids attracted to strength and IQ instead of a few millimeters of bone?

• Thread starter Deleted member 40767
  • Start date
Deleted member 40767

Deleted member 40767

League of legends maxxing
-
wouldnt it be much better like in the caveman age to be attracted to strength and Intelligence than to be attracted to a few milimeters of bone because if you could be smarter then that would be better for survival than if you just looked cute wouldnt you think?

I dont even know why womenoids are like this anyway like why arent womanoids attracted to oval shaped faces for example incel faces are more aerodynamic than chad faces so for example if chad had to catch its food it would be less aerodynamic therefore women should be attracted to aerodynamic faces because if a face is more aerodynamic it can reach faster speeds

and second of all womenoids should be attracted to shorter men because if your shorter from an evolutionary perspective you need less calories to live and you can survive through more famines and starvations

and third of all womanoids should be attracted to fat men because fat men can go through longer periods of starvation if a fammine would occur

what do you think?

the world would be much better off if womenoids were attracted to short, fat aerodynamic, men

They are attracted to them because they have succeeded despite their higher calorie needs, worse aerodynamics and low fat percentage. Being alive and having those disadvantages is an honest signal that there is something special about you and that is what women find attractive.

They are retarded :feelsokman: ... its as simple as that man :feelshaha: they are attracted to strenght and IQ too but in the modern days the bones are the deal breaker :feelskek: it's all about bones dude the foids of our time are litteraly a bunch of dumbass dogs :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
I'll give a non-cliché response.

Things are not as intuitive as one might think. This is why the word "proof" is barely, if ever, used in scientific fields. All we have is evidence.

For example, it's been known for a while that rape triggers a self-defense mechanism that makes women's bodies experience orgasms. Shouldn't their bodies be repulsed by it? Perhaps, but that's just your logical assumptions talking, and sometimes things don't follow a strict pattern.

So not always observation and reason lead us to where we believe they should lead. Human minds are wired to perceive phenomena; they can't calculate every possible variations and details with accuracy—which is sort of the role of the scientific method, a slow and careful process that sometimes crumbles.

"Why don't women do this or that?" we may never know.

in short it's because
a) they don't understand and can't relate to really high IQ
b) guys with 115-130 IQ are too common and usually have computer janitor jobs, there's no status to be gained from dating them
c) strength is too common and easy to get with modern supplements and public gyms

basically the whole point is to only be interested in the top 10% or so, the guys who stand out by having very good facial bones, very good hair even once hairloss begins for most men, have a lot of money and can host big parties while they are still very young...

just standout quality features that grab attention right away, anything that the average schmoe can get through hard work, is not interesting to them at all

in short it's because
a) they don't understand and can't relate to really high IQ
b) guys with 115-130 IQ are too common and usually have computer janitor jobs, there's no status to be gained from dating them
c) strength is too common and easy to get with modern supplements and public gyms

basically the whole point is to only be interested in the top 10% or so, the guys who stand out by having very good facial bones, very good hair even once hairloss begins for most men, have a lot of money and can host big parties while they are still very young...

just standout quality features that grab attention right away, anything that the average schmoe can get through hard work, is not interesting to them at all
well I guess it all boils down to modern feminism

I don't know...

Sad Korean Drama GIF by The Swoon

aaron sorkin im woke GIF by Team Coco

Genetics, of-course. Your race is the main determinant.

Last edited:
and second of all womenoids should be attracted to shorter men because if your shorter from an evolutionary perspective you need less calories to live and you can survive through more famines and starvations
and this is something that would apply to women if anything, it's probably the main reason they have weaker bodies that are more compact, since it's not necessary to have a compact small body in order to be good at giving birth and taking care of children, it's only useful for wasting less resources if you're going to be at home anyway

for men it doesn't make sense at all, they need to be strong to fight threats

this is all from evolutionary perspective, nowadays men don't fight shit

Fitness, in the the biological understanding of the term, is a multidimensional concept.

Men need to be smart, strong and so on.

Women have an additional requirement : they need to not die during childbirth. This creates an additional dimension to fitness, and is the basis for koinophilia and averageness.

Female sexual desire is a mix of all of this.

Last edited:
I actually wanted to give a serious response but I don't think this is a serious question.

I actually wanted to give a serious response but I don't think this is a serious question.

Please provide it. I wish to read it...

They will just reject you for a Chad with high IQ and strength,its that simple.

I think it all boils down to modern feminism

Women are attracted to “feminine boys” nowadays. Doesn’t matter anymore:feelsrope:

Please provide it. I wish to read it...
I don't really have any proof. But the answer to the questions in the title of this post are probably that:
(a) Sexual selection based on appearance is very old, kind of inevitably existed since gender existed, so it had a lot of time to evolve and become better.
(b) The few millimeters of bone are a good indicator of a good immune system, since bad immune systems have to try harder to heal wounds and infections which decreases testosterone levels (which is the main cause of the millimeters of bones). The immune system is probably more important than intelligence.
(c) The Intelligence of people is very hard to perceive.
(d) How sexual attraction works is that when you see someone attractive you get aroused. Now if Intelligence was attractive how would that work? This is kinda related to how the perception of intelligence is quite hard. Sexual selection is a very old basic mechanism It probably can't handle complex things like Intelligence.

bottom text :smonk:

I don't really have any proof. But the answer to the questions in the title of this post are probably that:
(a) Sexual selection based on appearance is very old, kind of inevitably existed since gender existed, so it had a lot of time to evolve and become better.
(b) The few millimeters of bone are a good indicator of a good immune system, since bad immune systems have to try harder to heal wounds and infections which decreases testosterone levels (which is the main cause of the millimeters of bones). The immune system is probably more important than intelligence.
(c) The Intelligence of people is very hard to perceive.
(d) How sexual attraction works is that when you see someone attractive you get aroused. Now if Intelligence was attractive how would that work? This is kinda related to how the perception of intelligence is quite hard. Sexual selection is a very old basic mechanism It probably can't handle complex things like Intelligence.

bottom text :smonk:
cope

facial features are genetic and this has been proven although it is true that it can be a good indicator of a good immune system there have been studies of identical twins separated at birth from two different families and both of their facial features are exactly the same, going on a diet, working out, food, fasting, supplementing with nutrients, protein intake are all copes. If you had chad genetics you could live off of ultra-processed foods and still develop chad facial features no amount of self improvement will change your genetics all self improvement will do is change the expression and pathways of your epigenetics

a lot of times sexual selection literally has no survival reasoning

the same with male birds having colorful feathers, it's all about visual sexual selection, has nothing to do with survival

Reproduction is the unintentional result of sex with a good looking mate
Brutal:blackpill:

cope

facial features are genetic and this has been proven although it is true that it can be a good indicator of a good immune system there have been studies of identical twins separated at birth from two different families and both of their facial features are exactly the same, going on a diet, working out, food, fasting, supplementing with nutrients, protein intake are all copes. If you had chad genetics you could live off of ultra-processed foods and still develop chad facial features no amount of self improvement will change your genetics all self improvement will do is change the expression and pathways of your epigenetics
You're right. Most of your testosterone levels are determined before birth. But that doesn't make me wrong. Most of the immune system is probably already built in the uterus, and identical twins share the exact same uterus.

You're right. Most of your testosterone levels are determined before birth. But that doesn't make me wrong. Most of the immune system is probably already built in the uterus, and identical twins share the exact same uterus.
damn I think I was a crack baby thats why my face is all fucked up because my mom was smoking crack when I was in the womb

Good thread tbh

sounds horrible :fuk:
yeah, if your mom did any sort of drug or smoked cigarettes or alcohol while pregnant then it can actually increase your chances of being stupid and ugly along with birth defects

even known prescription medications can cause birth defects, or eating a non nutrition low protein diet can cause birth defects

If we lived in a world where iq was the main factor of attractiveness then I would still be trucel :smonk:

If we lived in a world where iq was the main factor of attractiveness then I would still be trucel :smonk:
well I mean it would be more logical to live in an IQ and strength based world than a few millimeters of bone based world

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back