Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why are zoomers so cringy?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
I watched some Tik Tok videos and I was cringing so hard. Zoomers are literally behaving like boomers and gen z people when they get on the internet and try to "fit in" with the young people. Or like your typical curry. It seems like only millenials actually got it how to use the internet, the old people understandably didn't fit in, but why didn't the young manage to do that?

Edit: I think I kinda may have the answer or at least one reason for what it is. Maybe because they literally are werid, antisocial because 80% of them were literally brought up by themselves, at home, alone with their consoles and smartphones at their disposal, with very little social interaction.

Last edited:
@curryZoomercoomer

Im a zoomer too, i guess. Definitely not a boomer.

It's probably the thing that is the answer for everything else: Soy.

Zoomers were born in the degenerate filth so it's all they know.

Zoomers mog me because agepill so it would be hard for me to all the way agree with this without projecting a bunch. They actually rule online spaces like kings & us no good millennials are on our way out as sad as that is but that's a blackpill.

Zoomers were exposed to the internet too early. I think that screwed them up.