Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are young women getting so fat?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
At my gym I see 15 year old white girls who are FAT AS FUCK to hell and back, easily over 200 lbs. And it's starting to be the norm.

Are they trying to say "I'm female so I can be so disgusting and still have men lick my asshole. Fuck you" 

If they're fat at 15 what happens at 30?

I've dropped out and given up on society so I don't fucking care but I still keep wondering why.

"Because you're beautiful, no matter what they say." ~ Some lyrics from some shitty song about women facing body image problems.

idkwattodowithlife said:
"Because you're beautiful, no matter what they say." ~ Some lyrics from some shitty song about women facing body image problems.

I just don't get how someone who literally has ALL THE POWER AND MONEY in the world from being born 15 and being jailbait feels the need to get so fucking fat.

Because fat is freedom if you are a girl

They live sedentary lifestyles where they're on their phones all day. They have obscene diets full of simple and refined carbohydrates and constant eating throughout the day. They have profiles on dating websites where they're messaged by dozens of thirsty men who copy and paste greetings to as many women they can without even reading the profiles. They're inundated with fat acceptance, body positivity rhetoric, which they far prefer to getting off their asses and eating vegetables. They are raised by young Gen X and old Millennial parents who see none of this as a problem. In short, the logical conclusion to everything the Enlightenment stood for. Humanity lost World War Two.

KingOfRome said:
They live sedentary lifestyles where they're on their phones all day. They have obscene diets full of simple and refined carbohydrates and constant eating throughout the day. They have profiles on dating websites where they're messaged by dozens of thirsty men who copy and paste greetings to as many women they can without even reading the profiles. They're inundated with fat acceptance, body positivity rhetoric, which they far prefer to getting off their asses and eating vegetables. They are raised by young Gen X and old Millennial parents who see none of this as a problem. In short, the logical conclusion to everything the Enlightenment stood for. Humanity lost World War Two.

Yep, I bet they get at least 100 messages on social media per day even thoguh their pussy must smell awful and their BMI is easily over 30.

Who should I hate more? The women or men for liking them?

mylifeistrash said:
Yep, I bet they get at least 100 messages on social media per day even thoguh their pussy must smell awful and their BMI is easily over 30.
Who should I hate more? The women or men for liking them?

Definitely the "men". It's not even that these women are liked. Betas will pretend to be interested in them for sex, and they will do it in a supplicating manner that doesn't fool women in the least. You really can't blame them for saving themselves for Chad when the alternative is one of these misguided cretins.

i might sound like a volcel, but id prefer a girls be weigh around 5-8 kg less then i am. if a girl is fatter than me that seriously is just weird and doenst make much sense to me.

probs why im attracted to eurasians the most (nice face and normal - slighty chubby body)

mylifeistrash said:
Are they trying to say "I'm female so I can be so disgusting and still have men lick my asshole. Fuck you" 

yes

nymph said:
i might sound like a volcel, but id prefer a girls be weigh around 5-8 kg less  then i am. if a girl is fatter than me that seriously is just weird and doenst make much sense to me.

probs why im attracted to eurasians the most (nice face and normal - slighty chubby body)

volcel

Sedentary lifestyle, they love PIZZA and NUTELLA xDd, DAE like wine and netflix??? Xddddddd

Feminism and constant stream of validation from social media. 

Why even bother trying when no matter how big your belly gets or how cottage cheese your thighs look, thirsty dudes will still line up to shower you with gifts, validation and penis. 

Same reason BTW that femoids get bowl haircuts and acid hair colors.

mylifeistrash said:
Yes.

RichCel said:
Feminism and constant stream of validation from social media. 

Why even bother trying when no matter how big your belly gets or how cottage cheese your thighs look, thirsty dudes will still line up to shower you with gifts, validation and penis. 

Same reason BTW that femoids get bowl haircuts and acid hair colors.

Yes, it has nothing to do with attracting a partner. The beta males are just looking for sex and they believe that validation will be the means to an end. Deep down they are probably disgusted. Same way you say nice things to your boss when you really hate him and wish the office burns to the ground. There is a direct deposit every two weeks, nothing more.

Girls also look old too. Some 20s girls could pass for late 30s even 40. I think the pill and the shit foods they eat are destroying them. Probably their brains too.

Depression caused by rejection.

they don't do shit but sitting on social media and get excuses from P.E because they are so lazy and don't want to voluntarily sweat (despite the fact they sweat as fuck while going five steps upstairs)

They lack self control and responsibility.

Too much estrogen with lack of androgenic hormones to balance out.

I see lots of women on the NW scale too.

High E woman

Tess+holliday+is+the+exact+opposite+of+a+butterface+_0c090e274de534d30a4b30b78b359d29.jpg

Androgenic High T woman

080317-square-face-haircuts-aldridge-embed.jpg

because they still slay as men are much more thirsty