Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are young incels going to college to waste all of their time, money, and energy?

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★
Most of their work is going to be automated and their fields are going to be oversaturated with intense competition. What are they going to college for? For studies? That's bullshit! For girls? They are all Chad-only. For socializing with other brocels? You can do that already in online forums like this one. So what's the reason? Peer and societal pressure?! That's bullshit.

@Rapist @DarkStar

Because our parents force us to.

College is a cope and it's OVER if you're not in a frat

I would rather rot than go to college

College is a cope and it's OVER if you're not in a frat
100% correct. If you're a STEMcel autist, you will just work yourself to death in complete isolation taking super tough courses while chads and whores fuck it up in frat and sorority parties.

Just get arrested and lose all your inheritance theory.
Our inheritance is cursed nigga. It was all acquired through faustian bargain where our parents sacrificed their souls for cash and now even though we have money we can't enjoy any of it because our souls got taken. The price of earning high has been too heavy on deathnik families in the West.

Waste of time. Cope your way to college. Rather pick the unemployment benefits.

Because there's no other way to survive in this shithole country

They can’t actually automate most jobs. You are under the false assumption that white collar jobs exist because they are maximally profitable. The economy is basically completely fake and these jobs are glorified daycare so normies don’t chimp out at the unfairness of the world. They’ll just make more dumb middle management jobs and you’ll be in meetings 24x7 just like your parents

I considered it but I probably would never attend. There's nothing at college or uni worth attending and paying money for

I want to get paid for masturbating.

Imagine wanting to go to skool to become a slave! I rather just rot in a low wage grocery store job.
I was doing import purchasing for quality merchandise made in Japan. High pay $95-400 per hour that included travel, retirement account and full health ins. All that money at age_20 got me in trouble. Started over again as janitor and doing pizza delivery. Miserable dead-end slave jobs.
Did some house flipping on the side. That saved me financially.

I was doing import purchasing for quality merchandise made in Japan. High pay $95-400 per hour that included travel, retirement account and full health ins. All that money at age_20 got me in trouble. Started over again as janitor and doing pizza delivery. Miserable dead-end slave jobs.
Did some house flipping on the side. That saved me financially.
Mogs me.

my parents forcing me to go. i want to be a NEET but they wont let me

I'm lucky COVID happened when it did because I would've went insane from years of in class lessons

I need to go there and then wageslave after because I need cope money

yea for most people nowadays college is just a waste of time

they simply don't carry as much prestige as they did in the past, so boomers assume they're more important than they are. in most fields, getting a degree is waste paper

Don't have a rich daddy like yours wereq
I grinded out in college myself just to find out how useless it is. Should've gone into the trades.

Seems better than working a dead end blue collar job. But this is a delusion.

Thanks again, for your high-IQmaxxed threads brocel; they really do make me think about shit more deeply.

Last edited:
I grinded out in college myself just to find out how useless it is. Should've gone into the trades.
Save as much as you can and flip real estate when prices are lower. $50K downpayment on 150K house. Resell within six months for 200K.

Pay Pedro to do the lawn care while real estate agents and lawyers do the paperwork. All you do is sign is documents at closing.

Do a few of them and you’ll have your own house for free. There’s always risk and expect something wrong with every property.

Are you an American?
Well in Europe Colage / aka University are FREE. More so parents are OBLIGATED to support you as long as you study.
So what they are really taking delay in? Some shit job at the store?

Save as much as you can and flip real estate when prices are lower. $50K downpayment on 150K house. Resell within six months for 200K.

Pay Pedro to do the lawn care while real estate agents and lawyers do the paperwork. All you do is sign is documents at closing.

Do a few of them and you’ll have your own house for free. There’s always risk and expect something wrong with every property.