Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why are young adults so fucking stupid?

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
As some of you may know, I am an oldfag at university so I have the opportunity to observe some of the typical post-secondary school nonsense that occurs from a different vantage point than your typical 19 year old. What puzzles me is how so many kids are always heavily involved in left-wing politics, to the point of joining communist clubs or majoring in gender studies. We are exposed to so much media right now so it's not like these kids didn't grow up watching lots of shows that did spoofs on the stereotypical "college Marxist" so I cannot understand how they fail to see how cliche their behavior is. They will finish their education and then get a job at some soulless corporation and instantly change their stupid politics to the standard neoliberal "fuck you got mine" worldview in a heartbeat. Don't they realize this?

my professor of criminal justice always talks constantly about how trump is a bad guy and the impeachment russia shit. yet at the same time, he says he won't discuss his own political views. hypocrisy and irony

Your postcount is currently 1,420, a highly based number. I suggest you don't post again.
I'll stop posting at 69,420. not a chance i'm stopping now, but yes, it was a based number while it lasted.

On the plus side... All them commie kids will be the first in the shredder.

Just like in ussr and China! And all the other commie cuntries.
I'll stop posting at 69,420. not a chance i'm stopping now, but yes, it was a based number while it lasted.
It must be nice to have goals...

What puzzles me is how so many kids are always heavily involved in left-wing politics, to the point of joining communist clubs
If you're not a liberal at 20, you have no heart. But, if you're not a conservative by 40, you have no head.

Don't know tbh

As some of you may know, I am an oldfag at university so I have the opportunity to observe some of the typical post-secondary school nonsense that occurs from a different vantage point than your typical 19 year old. What puzzles me is how so many kids are always heavily involved in left-wing politics, to the point of joining communist clubs or majoring in gender studies. We are exposed to so much media right now so it's not like these kids didn't grow up watching lots of shows that did spoofs on the stereotypical "college Marxist" so I cannot understand how they fail to see how cliche their behavior is. They will finish their education and then get a job at some soulless corporation and instantly change their stupid politics to the standard neoliberal "fuck you got mine" worldview in a heartbeat. Don't they realize this?

I think it's hilarious all of a sudden they leave little town high and instantly jump to not only the far LEFT, but the far RIGHT as well. I think it's just something that happens when young people get exposed to...more thoughts. Like in the 60s and 70s when people of the exact same age group would protest against wars.

my professor of criminal justice always talks constantly about how trump is a bad guy and the impeachment russia shit. yet at the same time, he says he won't discuss his own political views. hypocrisy and irony
What a cunt
full

university is brutal suicidefuel

just like the ones who sign up for military service. lets go sign up to get blown up sounds like a great idea!