Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"why are you so tense"

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Incel if you're very familiar with this phrase. I can't go anywhere without hearing it. Heard it all the time while wage slaving, while at the doctor, while at the dentist I hear it and that I should "just relax", and it's always said in a very condescending or mocking tone

I honestly have no idea how Normies manage to stay "chill". I think I've always been this way

Incel trait because it also increases your cortisol, makes you uglier, fatter, lower t

Make sure they understand you clEaRly

Just chill while the jews are actively subverting and are planning to destroy your people and are getting there bro!

People say that to me all the time too. Whenever my parents forced me to take a picture they'd say "Why are so tense. Just relax". I think what they meant was to stop being so serious and smile more. Easy for them to say, their lives are not an utter garbage like mine.

If I were low inhib and witty I would respond "I'm on edge because I'm mentally ready for shit to hit the fan".

Holy shit that sounds cringe when I put it that way. Leaving it in the post as a reminder of how detached from reality I am.

If I were low inhib and witty I would respond "I'm on edge because I'm mentally ready for shit to hit the fan".

Holy shit that sounds cringe when I put it that way. Leaving it in the post as a reminder of how detached from reality I am.
Based

People say that to me all the time too. Whenever my parents forced me to take a picture they'd say "Why are so tense. Just relax". I think what they meant was to stop being so serious and smile more. Easy for them to say, their lives are not an utter garbage like mine.

People say that to me all the time. I also jump every time someone comes near me. My dad used to comment on it a lot because I'd flinch every time he came near me. He thought I thought he was gonna beat me when it was just reflex lol

Don’t forget the “why are you always angry?” snide comment.

I get the "why are you so sad?". All the time. To which i have to say "I am not sad, i am fine".

I get the "why are you so sad?". All the time. To which i have to say "I am not sad, i am fine".
Got this a lot in highschool
Virtue signaling idiots kept saying that
Yet, they don't help at all

Got this a lot in highschool
Virtue signaling idiots kept saying that
Yet, they don't help at all
TBH. These people are not aware of the blackpill reality that we live in. They are oblivious to everything.

Just chill while the jews are actively subverting and are planning to destroy your people and are getting there bro!
You'll be dead long before that happens, I dont see why you care.

Also "your people" fucking hate you. They don't share the same retarded brotherhood as you if you're ugly.

I get the "Why are you so quiet all the time?" I'm not quiet, I just don't have anything to say to you

You'll be dead long before that happens, I dont see why you care.

Also "your people" fucking hate you. They don't share the same retarded brotherhood as you if you're ugly.
E391AD1D 1379 45C6 9385 BA0FC5BEC4F1

I get told this all the time even when I just sit relaxed must be my subhuman face

I get told this all the time even when I just sit relaxed must be my subhuman face
Probably. I have a hideous subhuman face which absolutely disgusts people. Thus, i always appear sad.

I get told that they can sense anger in me

I get the "Why are you so quiet all the time?" I'm not quiet, I just don't have anything to say to you

This is perfect. I'm usually talkative when I find the person I'm talking to intelligent. If I find I'm in a room of idiots I'll stay quiet.

"Why are you so quiet all the time?" I'm not quiet, I just don't have anything to say to you
I get the same too. I just don't have much to say.

"why are you so tense"
I get the same, can't relax tbh. I only feel somewhat relived after jerking off but after that wheres off its back to the same. I am very stiff all the time.

People say that to me all the time. I also jump every time someone comes near me. My dad used to comment on it a lot because I'd flinch every time he came near me. He thought I thought he was gonna beat me when it was just reflex lol

Sometimes people deliberately flail their hand in your face to freak you out and find it funny.
It's a natural reaction to flinch when that happens but they want to feel free to do things like that to you to make others join in laughing at you and attract attention to themselves how they're mogging you.
Just like when they pat random strangers on the back.

Incel if you're very familiar with this phrase. I can't go anywhere without hearing it. Heard it all the time while wage slaving, while at the doctor, while at the dentist I hear it and that I should "just relax", and it's always said in a very condescending or mocking tone

I honestly have no idea how Normies manage to stay "chill". I think I've always been this way

Incel trait because it also increases your cortisol, makes you uglier, fatter, lower t

View: https://youtu.be/8NmoMe2_53I

I was told, i look like i am about to shoot the office. :feelsrope:

probly cuz u lookin like this deadass
u probly lookin like some school shooter lookin ass nigga hence why u get told "why u so tense"

Im more familiar with "why are you so serious all the time, relax more"

Yeah I've gotten that as well. Said I always look nervous.

was called variety of stuff, quiet, shy, angry, evil, autist, psychopat. God damn normie shits, I was just minding my own business

jfl at that stormcel coping with his low IQness

black dude actually is more based and blackpilled than this subhuman worried about chad's kids future
Actually the stormie is correct in a sense, do you think you'd have the life you have right now if you were born 100 years earlier?

Chances are you'd have a wife & feel less disconnected & estranged from your fellow human back then, things are slipping man, slowly but surely.

The code & civilisation of the past, women kept in check & religion influencing slut shaming, degeneracy done in secret rather than promoted in your face, couldn't imagine cuckolding being popular 200 years ago.

Think it's bad now, think of the incel numbers in two decades, a snowball becomes an avalanche.

Whites became soft & subverted thanks to easy times creating weak men & Jews strategically controlling key institutes & slowly these whispers & changes poison the well, then the woman reigns supreme & the men become pussies, those from non changed civilisations come in & shake that shit up leading to that former first world country slipping into second then as they migrate there low smv men migrate there & now that shit countries women become entitled thanks to the expats dating down. Two in, one out.

Actually the stormie is correct in a sense, do you think you'd have the life you have right now if you were born 100 years earlier?

Chances are you'd have a wife & feel less disconnected & estranged from your fellow human back then, things are slipping man, slowly but surely.

The code & civilisation of the past, women kept in check & religion influencing slut shaming, degeneracy done in secret rather than promoted in your face, couldn't imagine cuckolding being popular 200 years ago.

Think it's bad now, think of the incel numbers in two decades, a snowball becomes an avalanche.

Whites became soft & subverted thanks to easy times creating weak men & Jews strategically controlling key institutes & slowly these whispers & changes poison the well, then the woman reigns supreme & the men become pussies, those from non changed civilisations come in & shake that shit up leading to that former first world country slipping into second then as they migrate there low smv men migrate there & now that shit countries women become entitled thanks to the expats dating down. Two in, one out.
He's coping hard, that's it. It doesn't really matter how life was or would be if x and y happens, what's happening right now is important, because that's where you are. You wasn't here 100 years ago and probably won't be here after a 100 years as well. So why does it matter?

The damage is done, that's the moment we're living in. Fight for the future generations? Why? You won't be here to see how it will turn out. I won't benefit you anyways and there's no way to prevent all that shit from happening again, and again... It's not like this is the first time a civilization falls, for sure it won't be the last.

How many races, ethnicities and cultures existed in this world at some point in history and are gone now? It doesn't matter. If all jews died tomorrow, another group of people would take their place anyways.

He's coping hard, that's it. It doesn't really matter how life was or would be if x and y happens, what's happening right now is important, because that's where you are. You wasn't here 100 years ago and probably won't be here after a 100 years as well. So why does it matter?

The damage is done, that's the moment we're living in. Fight for the future generations? Why? You won't be here to see how it will turn out. I won't benefit you anyways and there's no way to prevent all that shit from happening again, and again... It's not like this is the first time a civilization falls, for sure it won't be the last.

How many races, ethnicities and cultures existed in this world at some point in history and are gone now? It doesn't matter. If all jews died tomorrow, another group of people would take their place anyways.
Yes but if things had gone down differently in the past perhaps my life right now would be better or even worse due to reactions to things, those with asd not discriminated against as hard attaining Jewish levels of protection or killed by age 10 after living in a cage via euthanasia to name a single example.

Today's precedent is tomorrow's normal, look at the difference in the last two decades with tinder.

How do you know? What if back then you were still a loser incel but only with less copes

Only political murders can make up for an otherwise wasted life.

How do you know? What if back then you were still a loser incel but only with less copes
There's more at play in life than simply getting bitches to see you as Chad, you think the past has no impact on the future then yeah.

Well if it don't matter go on a rape spree & shoot yourself once you're caught to avoid jail.
I would do that, but I am scared of death, so that is all that is stopping me

What part of death is scary exactly?
There are a few theories on what might happen that are particularly frightening. @based_meme laid it out well in another thread.