Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are you incel describe you're parents and the dynamic were you a mistake did you get genetic recombo fucked?

Failed Pullout

Failed Pullout

Future Wizard
★★★★
@aswellfella Gave me the idea for this post so I went ahead and made it https://generated.photos/anonymizer (site to ai generate people faces based off features and anonymize it for those low inhib and lazy enough) Let me start by saying my mom was about eight years older than my father at the time and was mid thirties has a noticeable recession and overbite. Mom was an older mtb father young poor dropout chad esc. Mom 5'5 dad 5'10. Ended up low iq manlet 5'7 very recessed facially
and khhv at 18 jfl. I was hoping to hear if any brocels had other incel origin stories.
V3 0529223
V2 0519035

Mom 5'3 Dad ~5'8, ended up 5'4
My face isn't the problem but I got my father's recessed chin.
Both were late 30s
I inherited my grandfather's mental issues from my mother tho, which has been a much bigger problem than my height. I'm mostly an incel because of that + my childhood.

Mom 5'3 Dad ~5'8, ended up 5'4
My face isn't the problem but I got my father's recessed chin.
Both were late 30s
I inherited my grandfather's mental issues from my mother tho, which has been a much bigger problem than my height. I'm mostly an incel because of that + my childhood.
Incredibly brutal 5'4 my sympathies

Incredibly brutal 5'4 my sympathies
I'm not relly bothered about it. I was always short so it's not like everybody else suddenly became much bigger than me. I only feel mogged when a nigga is like 6'2+

Chronic depressive or what if you don't mind me asking neural conditions just drain brocels hard
I'm not relly bothered about it. I was always short so it's not like everybody else suddenly became much bigger than me. I only feel mogged when a nigga is like 6'2+

I ended up 5'6 despite my dad being 5'11 (I think he's shrunk an inch as well so he was probably 6ft at my age) because my mom is 4'11

Chronic depressive or what if you don't mind me asking neural conditions just drain brocels hard
I don't think I have depression, my life is just shit.

I'm pretty sure I have BPD tho (I relate to the symptoms I read, people online assumed I was a woman with bpd sometimes, got max score in an unofficial test). I didn't know my grandfather so I don't know if he had it too but I relate a lot to the few stories I hear about him and he had obvious mental issues.

I don't think my mother has BPD (so it might have skipped a generation if it's what I have) but she is mentally ill in her own way.
It's like she's not really there. She only pretends to love me when it asks no effort or to virtue signal.

I am a bit the same as her in this department too I think.
For example: as much as I think I like my cat, after 10 seconds of petting her she just becomes a chore unless I'm sad.
I also don't care when people I know die and can't really pretend that I do.
Maybe this is normal , I don't know enough people to compare tbh.

My mothers side of the family go bald in their 20s and there is a lot of mental illness. My maternal grandfather and his brother both eventually roped and were hermits when they were alive. My grandfather had a personality disorder and his brother was schizophrenic. I've also got multiple autistic cousins.

Last edited:
Narcissitic parents who only cared about me for what I do for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back