Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are you idiots saying "stop being upset over not being chad"

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
We are on an incel forum. Complaining about not being attractive to women. We want a girlfriend who is ATTRACTED to us, correct? We all know women are hypergamous, and only want Chad. So if someone is upset about not being Chad, why give them shit about it? You might as well get angry at someone for complaining about having to pay a hooker

I wanna be Chad ngl

Besides: I was mentioned on IT for the first time with a post about gym. Just wanted to say. :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Who is saying that

If you're upset about not being in the top 10%, you should instead be upset about the winner-take-all market.

Besides, if you're in the top 30% you should be able to get a girlfriend easily and don't belong here. So.

everyone wishes that they were a Chad but the thing is you are unironically more likely to be born as a multi millionaire than a Chad. it's just not a realistic expectation. it's sort of like listening to someone complain that they aren't Jeff Bezos while you're starving in a homeless encampment underneath an interstate

If you're upset about not being in the top 10%, you should instead be upset about the winner-take-all market.

Besides, if you're in the top 30% you should be able to get a girlfriend easily and don't belong here. So.
just pull numbers out your ass theory

we are upset about not being attractive to women
everyone wishes that they were a Chad but the thing is you are unironically more likely to be born as a multi millionaire than a Chad. it's just not a realistic expectation. it's sort of like listening to someone complain that they aren't Jeff Bezos while you're starving in a homeless encampment underneath an interstate
blah blah cry moar.
We are on an incel forum. Complaining about not being attractive to women. We want a girlfriend who is ATTRACTED to us, correct? We all know women are hypergamous, and only want Chad

"realistic expectation"

what does that have to do with being born. I was already born. expectations are about future events, get a dictionary

just pull numbers out your ass theory

we are upset about not being attractive to women
Again, any non-rich guy who has a girlfriend is attractive to her or at least was attractive to her when they hooked up. There's no reason for a foid in 2020 to have a non-rich boyfriend unless she's attracted to him. She can be less or more attracted to someone and if you're moaning you're not the most attractive guy in a 10 mile radius then tough shit.

Again, any non-rich guy who has a girlfriend is attractive to her or at least was attractive to her when they hooked up. There's no reason for a foid in 2020 to have a non-rich boyfriend unless she's attracted to him. She can be less or more attracted to someone and if you're moaning you're not the most attractive guy in a 10 mile radius then tough shit.
you're talking gigachads, not chad

if you can't get a girl to fuck you off tinder you're not attractive, PERIOD

if you're moaning about being ugly then tough shit.

how do you like that you bluepilled faggot?

Last edited:
if you can't get a girl to fuck you off tinder you're not attractive, PERIOD
1. Appending "PERIOD" to a statement doesn't make it true, it's more akin to plugging your ears and yelling la la la.
2. Attraction is not a binary thing. You can be anywhere from a tiny bit attractive to irresistible.
3. Any non-rich guy with a girlfriend was attractive to her whether he could have fucked someone off Tinder or not.

1. Appending "PERIOD" to a statement doesn't make it true, it's more akin to plugging your ears and yelling la la la.
2. Attraction is not a binary thing. You can be anywhere from a tiny bit attractive to irresistible.
3. Any non-rich guy with a girlfriend was attractive to her whether he could have fucked someone off Tinder or not.
TERACOPE.

We are on an incel forum. Complaining about not being attractive to women. We want a girlfriend who is ATTRACTED to us, correct? We all know women are hypergamous, and only want Chad. So if someone is upset about not being Chad, why give them shit about it? You might as well get angry at someone for complaining about having to pay a hooker

Wishing youre the top 5% of men in a forum filled with mostly ugly men is retarded cope.

this entire forum is a cope, big whoop

All of your posts are " boo hoo, iam not the top 5% of men". Its like complaining everyday that you didnt win the lottery. An intelligent guy whos realized his low odds wouldnt be whining about it.

All of your posts are " boo hoo, iam not the top 5% of men". Its like complaining everyday that you didnt win the lottery. An intelligent guy whos realized his low odds wouldnt be whining about it.
any intelligent non chad would kill himself. but here we are

the copest cope i ever coped

yes actually. unless they are super rich or super high status

Ok atleast you admint status/money matters. These are things we can control to some extent. Also, i wouldn't lump all non-chads into one category. Female attraction isnt all or nothing. Ive seen foids pick a 6/10 guy with money compared to a 7.5/10 broke guy.

Ok atleast you admint status/money matters. These are things we can control to some extent. Also, i wouldn't lump all non-chads into one category. Female attraction isnt all or nothing. Ive seen foids pick a 6/10 guy with money compared to a 7.5/10 broke guy.
cope you can't rate for shit. that 7.5 was likely a 6.5

cope you can't rate for shit. that 7.5 was likely a 6.5

Was a legit 7.5 . Ofcourse, where i live money is given a higher weightage. Also if you didnt spend time here postmaxxing , youd notice that average/above average non-chad men arent as worse off as you portray them to be.

Was a legit 7.5 . Ofcourse, where i live money is given a higher weightage. Also if you didnt spend time here postmaxxing , youd notice that average/above average non-chad men arent as worse off as you portray them to be.
they get cheated on a ton and end up in dead bedroom marriages or divorces.

life is dogshit for non chads

So if someone is upset about not being Chad, why give them shit about it?
This thinking baffles me.

As we all know on this forum, women will only express true desire to Chad. If you're not Chad, there's a very high chance that even if you're a normie/chadlite you'll be cucked for Chad.

I don't. For one, I'm not delusional. Second, I don't care if she's not attracted to me as long as she's compliant.
a girl will only be compliant if she's attracted

How do you explain betabuxxing and prostitution, then ?
prostitutes aren't girlfriends. they are a good choice though

as for betabuxxing, the foid will divorce rape you after you get in tons of arguments with her. far from compliant

prostitutes aren't girlfriends. they are a good choice though

My bad. I misunderstood you. I don't want a gf.

I replied too quickly as I thought you were saying that you can't have sex with a female that is not attracted to you.

I personally know the Chad who ravaged my ex oneitis’ virginity, it was suifuel imagining it happening