Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are you here?

• Thread starter Deleted member 28903
  • Start date
Deleted member 28903

Deleted member 28903

Banned
-
Why do you post on this forum?

Lack of purpose in this life

Because I’m better than you

In posting here? I really don't anymore. I had fun when I first came here, but every day I become increasingly disillusioned with the userbase.

Ehhhnot exactly, I just like reading the replies here tbh, it's rlly chill
Then theres Sincere and SillyTrucel running rampant, they're not gonna be banned arent they?

I gonna ascend as soon as Corona fucking goes away, even though I am 4'11 and is currently balding and my dick stopped working 37 years ago.

I gonna ascend as soon as Corona fucking goes away, even though I am 4'11 and is currently balding and my dick stopped working 37 years ago.

Well, have fun
Jail is over there onii-chan

I need a place to vent

Does being here help alleviate that? How?
No, do you think I'm here to find something that makes my life "easier" to bear? Or a cope.
I'm here because I'm virtually empty of soul, I have nothing good out of me, nothing that can be worth remembering.
Also I'm here because I was literally banned from surface web for being too based.

Ignore foidologist the larping ass

No, do you think I'm here to find something that makes my life "easier" to bear? Or a cope.
I'm here because I'm virtually empty of soul, I have nothing good out of me, nothing that can be worth remembering.
Also I'm here because I was literally banned from surface web for being too based.
I just came here to have fun
Ignore foidologist the larping ass
Still seething, I see.

Because I'm incel and don't have anywhere to go :(

Can't get no pussy or girlfriend, nigga

I read what happened. Your'e ESL right? If so I'm sorry suspected that your'e fakecel, please forgive me.

For one: It's a place where I can relate to a lot of people. (There are exceptions, of course, .e.g., non-KHHVS, sex-havers, tallnormfags, etc.)
That being said, there's really not a place on the internet that has an almost unanimous acceptance of the blackpill than this site, tbh.
For why I post on this forum? Mainly to vent and cope, that's it, really.

Last edited:
Reminds me of an older 4chan since the real thing is cucked now. Feels good to be among my fellow losers and bee myself with like-minded people. Normalfag society is way too gay nowadays. Places like this skip all the bluepill horse shit and normie lies

Last edited:
For one: It's a place where I can relate to a lot of people. (There are exceptions, of course, .e.g., non-KHHVS, sex-havers, tallnormfags, etc.)
That being said, there's really not a place on the internet that has an almost unanimous acceptance of the blackpill than this site, tbh.
For why I post on this forum? Mainly to vent and cope, that's it, really.
Reminds me of an older 4chan since the real thing is cucked now. Feels good to be among my fellow losers and bee myself with like-minded people. Normalfag society is way too gay nowadays
I feel the opposite as you guys tbh. I enjoy being in the sewers and memeing but even stepping into ID for one second and being bombarded with all the complaining, negativity, and just shitty people ruins my mood tbh.

:feelshmm:
I feel the opposite as you guys tbh. I enjoy being in the sewers and memeing but even stepping into ID for one second and being bombarded with all the complaining, negativity, and just shitty people ruins my mood tbh.
Tag said shitty people

@Just here to read

Nothing wrong with people complaining considering they have many things to complain about.

You want incels to shut up and stop whining, is that it? Well guess what, this forum was made for things like this, we are here to vent without some asshole telling us to stop whining.

:feelshmm:
Tag said shitty people
I'd get banned for excessive tagging. But I'm referring to the unhinged schizos mostly. The people on here that are constantly admitting to conspiracy to commit terrorism or telling others to commit it "as a joke".

I'd get banned for excessive tagging. But I'm referring to the unhinged schizos mostly. The people on here that are constantly admitting to conspiracy to commit terrorism or telling others to commit it "as a joke".

Sounds like Tuesday around here

Am I one of them :feelstrash:

Sounds like Tuesday around here
Yeah. And all those morons are on government lists now and will likely end up in prison. I wonder how the "but I said in minecraft" defense will hold up for them in court. :feelskek:

Yeah. And all those morons are on government lists now and will likely end up in prison. I wonder how the "but I said in minecraft" defense will hold up for them in court. :feelskek:

I'm still not legal, so I can't be hunted down
Yet

Just to suffer

Nowhere else to go tbh

From what I've seen from you in the past I assumed you were here for the same reason as me: to entertain yourself. I am finding that harder to do as time goes by though.

Tbh. It sucks that there is almost nowhere else where you can say anything without getting banned.
Have I ever looked entertained to you?

Im here because whenever I see something a woman does and get angry and can't find anyplace to yell out my anger, there's this place.

Have I ever looked entertained to you?

Im here because whenever I see something a woman does and get angry and can't find anyplace to yell out my anger, there's this place.
Anger is not good for your health.