Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are you an incel but NOT a true-cel?

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
What have you got going for you that saves you from true-cel territory?

not disabled and average height.

By now, nothing.

Do you consider Truecel people with over 60 virgins who have never given a kiss?
The definition that most use for Truecel has to be necessary to deformed people?

Everybody knows, the only truecel is @Zer0/∞

The rest are all fakecels and Chad‘s in denial

Pretty much nada. Maybe IQ to moneymaxx and betabuxx hypothetically. Just gotta get over social issues. Also a face that isn't totally abhorrent, just mildly ugly.

Nemo iudex in causa sua
I can't rate myself as the trucel, but others based on my descriptions of my miserable life can rate if I'm trucel

It's simple, just have sex everyday, why do you ask ? :chad:

I'm in the 2-3 range. only thing saving me is the fact that im not incredibly short. 5'7 is horrible but if I was like 5'4 and less then its over

Truecels are the only incels

I could go for a 3/10 to just have sex, but honestly my looksmatch is a 5/10, I could date a 4/10 but not even them want somehting with me, so it is my looksmatch or one point below that, anything below I wont go and don't care if this makes me a volcel

I could go for a 3/10 to just have sex, but honestly my looksmatch is a 5/10, I could date a 4/10 but not even them want somehting with me, so it is my looksmatch or one point below that, anything below I wont go and don't care if this makes me a volcel
Pathetic most people here are average while my face is 3/10ish.

Wilkes McDermid is the best portrayal in my view. From what I read up, his situation was heartbreaking. I have less reason to be incel compared to dude.

I don't know if I really I'm a truecel, so I caution with being an "incel" but however I'm very certain I'm an incel, e.g. balding, acne scars, dark circles under the eyes, 5'10" (not even tall enough JFL), ..., etc and also the way girls treated me throughout my life, and the rejections.

i am a truecel

Brag bait thread

I have ugly face and not NT I’m very unapproachable and not social

And I don’t even try to be social to foids cuz I know it’s over for me

I’m not a truecel because I’m a gigachad that mogs (in mafia 2)

I'm a truecel after all
I'm a truecel after all
Don't put your blame on me
Don't put your blame on me

I'm a TTT (Truee Truecel of Truecelistan)

White with blue eyes so I can hope (cope) with JBW

I had some friends in my previous uni (who eventually betrayed me)

I went to several parties (mostly during my erasmus which overall was brutal af and gave me even more belief in the blackpill)

Not disabled nor short yet couldn't for the life of him get lucky with women, like literally the few women in my school who dated sub 5 guys weren't in my classes. "GET LUCKY BRO"

4/10, average height. Though I’ve got plenty of undesirable traits.

My looks and my age (I'm 19)

I would say I am a truecel but my average height means that it could’ve been worse

Because I have hope I will ascend

I refuse to see hookers (at the moment) or lower my standards...

Nothing in particular, I'm just not fat or deformed.

5’7, extremely dark skinned Dravidian curry

I’m basically an abo-looking manlet

I most likely even get mogged by 90% of incels on this forum.

Without being deformed/disabled, I’m very easily a truecel