Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are you against neetbux/autismbux?

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
>foids take billions and nobody bats an eye
>3rd worlders take billions and nobody bats an eye
>the super rich who invest money into the stock market get special gifts from the government with tax payer dollars every year as incentive to keep investing (hundreds of thousands of dollars, sometimes millions) and nobody bats an eye

But you, as the ostracized, alienated, and forgotten male, actually feel "muh guilt" for ever thinking of ever taking some of it for yourself.

You're not Black Pilled if you let society shame you for taking bux when the rest of society gets their bux in one way or another

There is some kind of blind spot in your brain, if you hate neets, because you're literally working to fund the foids, 3rd worlders and super rich, meanwhile you hate on the neets, whove never done anything to harm you, who are actually your brethrencels, and you actually are so brainwashed that YOU YOURSELF are doing the foids dirty work, by actively promoting their own shaming tactics onto your fellow neetcels.

Last edited:
Im not against it tbh. We are just jealous.

Is anyone here against it? Jfl

I’m not against it, I would just feel worthless and suicidal if I did it myself for too long.

Only the cucks.

They just never acknowledge the facts of foids, 3rd worlders and super rich getting the majority of all taxbux, and I never understand why, its like they cant see those words being posted. I guess its just easier to ignore and attack the easier target that nobody will defend ( the low status male neet).

Normie social dominance hierarchy applies even on here sometimes.

I wish I could get NEETbux, unfortunately our government is too preoccupied with sponsoring breeding foids and rich people

I guess its just easier to ignore and attack the easier target that nobody will defend ( the low status male neet).
If that's how they think then they're really stupid cucks.

I've never seen anyone against it.

In all honesty I see more people for it.

I wish I could get NEETbux, unfortunately our government is too preoccupied with sponsoring breeding foids and rich people

There is a rich guy here who just got $500,000 credits for 1 year from the government and he actually put in a complaint saying that hes rich, and that he shouldn't be getting that much tax money back for just having invested money that he's already making money on. He recommends theres a cap on how much the gov should credit you back for investing, at like $10k per year or something, but here, the richer you are, the more credits you get back from the gov every financial year for having been invested in the markets. The governments own policies literally push for the rich to get richer, and for the rich to get rewarded more and more, even by taxbux. But it seems a bit stupid for a double-digit millionaire to be getting neetbux in the hundreds of thousands every year from the government, and it's not even my words, the rich guy himself said its retarded as fuck. He got $500,000 freebux from the gov in 1 financial year when hes worth over $50 million. Take any billionaire, and they're most likely getting back millions each year in freebux for just having been invested in the markets. But you can't call this out because apparently you're a communist if you think billionaires shouldn't be getting millions of dollars every year in tax payer money for just existing. Meanwhile you have $50k cucks getting butthurt over a neet getting neetbux lmao.

Last edited:
I'm okay with it if it is for physical conditions.

I'm pro neetbux, best way to make money, especially being incel

Im not, I hope I can get it too