Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious why are y'all here on christmas night?

Diocel

Diocel

DANCE DANCE DANCE
-
dont u have families to spend it with?

My family doesn't like me.

I live by my parents. 3 people cant celebrate christmas..

Just rotting here I guess.

I'll eat with my family then go back on incel forums for the rest of the evening.

Tomorrow is Christmas for me. I won't post anything tomorrow, we'll go to my village to celebrate.

nothing else better to do

dont u have families to spend it with?
Yea I do I’m going to their house rn. I’m still gonna use this forum and spend time with them. Don’t understand how people think that isn’t possible

I'm stuck in a motel room for the night because I'm tired of freezing to death outside, also, all of my family for the most part are dead, so no. :feelsjuice:

because time is a flat circle

I'm stuck in a motel room for the night because I'm tired of freezing to death outside, also, all of my family for the most part are dead, so no. :feelsjuice:

Dude you in the wrong part of the world. Here its very hot outside and woman wear bikinis all year

Where else am I supposed to rot? :feelsjuice:

Dude you in the wrong part of the world. Here its very hot outside and woman wear bikinis all year
I hate cold regions so very much, I would love to live in tropical weather conditions all year long but sadly I'm stuck in this current shithole. I fucking hate cold weather like you can't even believe. :feelsjuice:

I hate cold regions so very much, I would love to live in tropical weather conditions all year long but sadly I'm stuck in this current shithole. I fucking hate cold weather like you can't even believe. :feelsjuice:
how are u paying for food and phone?

how are u paying for food and phone?
I have had my carpenter job for two weeks now, so there's that as my primary source of income currently. :feelsjuice:

There’s nothing enjoyable about Christmas for me. I live alone, I’ll be eating alone and I’ll go to bed alone and to be honest i wouldn’t have it any other way. Sitting there with the family with a fake smile plastered on my face. No thanks.

As usual my family shout at eachother on the table and i am scrolling on my phone.
Tomorrow will be worse tho, relatives and friends will come visit and ask THE QUESTION. "So, you got a girlfriend already?"

I would be but it is only two in the afternoon where I live.

No christmas for currycels.

fakecel if you have family to celebrate christmas with tbh

Christmas is tomorrow.

My family doesn't like me.
Just rotting here I guess.
nothing else better to do
No christmas for currycels.
Where else am I supposed to rot? :feelsjuice:
:yes:
Here its very hot outside and woman wear bikinis all year
Kek, are you also in South America?
It's really torrid outside ngl

I'm just gonna drive around today aimlessly. Try to get some snacks, drinks, and food at some restaurants. Walk around do some shopping.

I imagine it would be far better with a girlfriend, family, or friends.

All of my family members mog me and hate me so i refuse to go. I have a bunch of zoomer family members with broccoli haircuts and perfect jawlines.

subhuman ethnic muzzie family doesn't celebrate Christmas. And all family meetups are utter shit compared to whites regardless. I went to a white normiefags Christmas dinner long time ago, and the fuckers there had it far far better than my family's meetup. The fuckers played board games, had lots of food and did fun stuff. while my subhuman shitskin curry nigger family does basically nothing but talk.

subhuman ethnic muzzie family doesn't celebrate Christmas. And all family meetups are utter shit compared to whites regardless. I went to a white normiefags Christmas dinner long time ago, and the fuckers there had it far far better than my family's meetup. The fuckers played board games, had lots of food and did fun stuff. while my subhuman shitskin curry nigger family does basically nothing but talk.
of course im not asking u and ppl who dont celebrate, im asking the ppl who celebrate it