Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are women so worshipped in our society, especially literature?

• Thread starter Deleted member 37095
  • Start date
Deleted member 37095

Deleted member 37095

17yr old Russian KHHV mentalcel
-
99.9% of every discovery, every invention, every concept which permitted humanity to develop. The fact that we went to the moon, that we can treat cancer and other very dangerous diseases are all the product of hard work of MEN. The Internet, where degenerate feminists can post their stories about "sexism", was invented by MEN. Sci-fi like missions in space :feelsstudy:(Europa clipper they are launching a drill a god damn 1billion miles away), are planned by MEN. Everything you use and benefit from was made by MEN.

Well then, why are women so fucking worshipped by soys and especially in literature??? Every poem we read in Literature is like oh i love you why can't you love me.

LMAO, why can't authors and poets make poems about really important things, for example about Yuri Gagarin, the first man in space, or Neil Armstrong, the first man on the moon?

Women will take the place of Jesus soon if their fucking worship continues...:feelsmega:

Because they have stinky roast beef flaps.

Cucks will be cucks. :feelshaha:

Literally no reason other than beta males being cucks. They teach their sons to be cucks, which leads to global brainwashing and thus the cycle repeats. I once had that stupid mindset too, when I thought I was the problem and foids could do no wrong.
If they weren't worshipped as much people would realize the truth and go nuts.

Reproductive value
We are slave of horminal impulses

Because lookism and gynocentrism are the most powerful forces in the universe.

you just have to look good and you are holy

Because every man wants that axe wound we call vaginas

Gagarin doesn't look sexy.

I dont get it, too. Women dont even want respect, they want to be treated like fucktoys (by good looking men).

the JURI GAGARIN RING STRAßE ( Juri gagarin ring road )

is right around the corner ( in my case ) , lol.

Women will take the place of Jesus soon if their fucking worship continues...:feelsmega:
Jesus was a soy wretch, who preached feminist pseudovalues like "love thy enemies" and "atonement of sins". All religions are fake, but if anything, the treatment prescribed by the Holy Quran and Deuteronomy to the beasts that femoids are, make vaguely sense, such as stoning non-virginal brides and adulteresses.

Because males are thirsty for pussy.

Because horniness means bowing down to desire, even though it makes most look absolutely pitiful. These foids are just people. Nothing more, nothing less. They don’t deserve their pedestal. They deserve pain and death.

I urge you all to read up on the topic here.

Men are idealistic creatures that is why they write literature and poetry as they make music and arts.
it is mechanism of coping.
Not all literature and poetry is about women, there is for example biographical literature like diaries of great men.

Women are realistic creatures nothing more than sexual objects that is why they don't have any mental activity that creates civilization.