Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over why are women so unlikeable for me

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
I've tried to befriend women before and it never works. I just don't like their personalities. it's a pain to talk to women

Only time toilets should open their mouth is when it’s time for a cock to enter

You must be very tall

I just don't like their personalities
I don't think any men like their personalities. They only put up with them because they want sex. If women didn't have vaginas, men would have nothing to do with them.

I don't think any men like their personalities. They only put up with them because they want sex. If women didn't have vaginas, men would have nothing to do with them.
Spot On

They want low value men to suffer.

Indeed even as friends they expect everything first

Because they are stupid

Fucking exactly. No man would date or marry.