Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why are women so unfunny?

lowz1r

lowz1r

taking a break from reality
Foids are not funny!

I have never seen a foid make me laugh. Foids completely lack a sense of humor. Their brains stopped developing after they reached the age of 12, hence why their jokes are so bland yet immature at the same time.

Seeing a foid try to crack any attempts at humor genuinely makes me want to kill myself.

The Hahaguffawchuckleamalus is a purple brain lobe. The size of the lobe determines a person's capacity for laughter. People with large Hahaguffawchuckleamaluses have a huge sense of humor, while those with small or no Hahaguffawchuckleamaluses are humorless.
The average female Hahaguffawchuckleamalus is borderline microscopic or entirely absent from their brain.

Because you have to be smart to be funny as well. Foids are not.

Foids are not funny!

I have never seen a foid make me laugh. Foids completely lack a sense of humor. Their brains stopped developing after they reached the age of 12, hence why their jokes are so bland yet immature at the same time.

Seeing a foid try to crack any attempts at humor genuinely makes me want to kill myself.
Humor is linked to creativity, intelligence and wisdom Anon .....

Only ugly men need to jestermax so they tend to have far more experience making others laugh on a personal level.

The Hahaguffawchuckleamalus is a purple brain lobe. The size of the lobe determines a person's capacity for laughter. People with large Hahaguffawchuckleamaluses have a huge sense of humor, while those with small or no Hahaguffawchuckleamaluses are humorless.
The average female Hahaguffawchuckleamalus is borderline microscopic or entirely absent from their brain.
Can't believe I actually looked that shit up :feelshaha: Captain underpants

Foids are shit at everything. And they don’t need to be good at anything due to their infinite SMV, if she needs money then she has access to an army of simps and betabuxx’s.

You have to go through shit experiences and make humor of that as a cope. Foids dont go through many shit experiences let alone any at all. So what do you see foid comedians talk about? Sex, vagina, dick, thats all they talk about when joking.

Foids unironically have cardboard personalities

They evolved to get cummed in and shit out babies, not to be funny.
Men are the ones that have to actually have a personality and be funny (when they aren't chad obviously) in order to attract mates.

Their brains stopped developing after they reached the age of 12, hence why their jokes are so bland yet immature at the same time.
Too many times I've seen foids make jokes I would've made as a child while thinking they're the funniest people ever. How anyone can stand being around these retards while they yap and "joke" for more than five minutes is beyond me

Foids are not funny!

A foids value in society is entirely contingent on their looks. They will find success on the basis of being a woman. The average man has to struggle and work hard to develop a unique personality and sense of humor to be noticed. Women aren't funny because they get all the social recognition they need and don't need to develop a sense of humor

Yes because men have to jester to win females it's just natural

Females weren't meant to be comedians

Foids are not funny!

If you really want to kill yourself, try going to a stand up comedy club in a liberal city. Worst shit ever