Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are women so obsessed with being empowered?

A

AutisticBeast

31yo KHV
-
I was watching a behind the scenes video from Toy Story 2 and it had 2 female voice actors saying their favourite character was Jessie because she was a "strong female character". What is that nonsense about? Their favourite character is female because they are also female? Sounds sexist to me, you prefer Jessie over Woody and Buzz because she is female?

I don't know what the obsession with being empowered is about. I've never cared about being a powerful man, it seems like a narcissistic trait to me.

Lack of dick and/or a father figure.

Here in Bulgaria (EU) even a lot of the careermaxxed women, female politicians, etc. who are in their 40s have become feminists or are influenced by feminist propaganda kek (well, this isn't actually so surprising cuz just 10 yrs ago they were in their 30s). The "our men aren't shit nowadays" narrative is very popular here among women. I notice this oftentimes.

Last edited:
What about Cumann na mBan?

It's called Gaelic, but aye.
Yep, knew it. Linguistics are a hobby of mine. :feelsautistic:
Also, in Bulgarian na (на) means "of" just like in the Celtic languages

Last edited:
It's just foids being the children they are.

Because they want to have dicks.
Exactly.. foids deep down know that they are inferior to men no matter how hard they try to hide it with words or slogans, female empowerment is just a cope for them, they want men to acknowledge them and stop treating them like the children they are, as a result of that and so that they won't off themselves with their inferiority complex they forced the entire world to participate in their cope aka "female empowerment"

They want independence from men and think they can get it by climbing the career ladder