Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why are women so honest about height but lie about the importance of face?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
They will blatantly say "no guys under 6 or 5'11", but when it comes to an ugly face, they have to lie by spouting out the personality/confidence bullshit. Why is this so? Both are genetic, yet they're honest about the other instead.

They want to appear ENTIRELY shallow.

they are willing to admit that they dont want a man shorter than them, but height is not entirely genetics. good nurishment in childhood can help activate "tall genes", bad nourishment could give two tall parents a manlet kid

They don't want to look like shallow whores

They don't want to look like shallow whores

Isnt it shallow to say that height matters a lot? Why do they not admit that face is the most important thing

Because height is a male problem, women don't need to worry about being too short. Face though? Women can be affected by having an ugly face, so society takes that more seriously.

Femoids have always been disingenuous.

Isnt it shallow to say that height matters a lot? Why do they not admit that face is the most important thing
If the girl is like 4'11 saying she wants a 6'3 guy then yea it is

Man I'm starting to think height is crucial and just as important as face, these height queens out there are relentless for tall men,

Man I'm starting to think height is crucial and just as important as face, these height queens out there are relentless for tall men,
Just dicc maxx and run BBC ORC game bro

ORC or Ogre
ORC
betty-jiang-orc.jpg

I want to slaughter those cunts one by one.

Manlet rage REEEEEE

Because it's not just women but all of society that discriminates against height.

Just look at how the fucking president of the United States of Americucks acts

s7PBxCV.jpg

Last edited: