Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why are women so good at selecting mates?

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
They seem to have a natural, instinctual ability to pick out the highest quality of men, whether the decision is based on mind or muscle. The woman below has an extensive mental health record(self-injurious behaviors, suicide, eating issues) and yet her feminine instincts for Chadlito remain intact. Observe:

Screenshot from 2021 08 23 15 47 05

Miguelito Mercado

Screenshot from 2021 09 19 16 11 01

Screenshot from 2021 09 19 16 10 36

Screenshot from 2021 09 26 14 50 03

Screenshot from 2021 09 26 13 07 10

Screenshot from 2021 08 23 15 29 35

Yes. The personality detector is always fully functional among women. Especially the "timid" ones.

I have an extremely horrible personality, but I'll be kind by summarizing in this way: "She was enticed by his personality"

Now then, I need to go take the next dose of my "benzo". I'll "laugh" with you all afterwards. Excuse me.

When I was younger, I was always a bit baffled mystified by which people got together. Until I realized the following truth: most people who are together deserve each other. This is true way more often than not. :blackpill:

They seem to have a natural, instinctual ability to pick out the highest quality of men, whether the decision is based on mind or muscle. The woman below has an extensive mental health record(self-injurious behaviors, suicide, eating issues) and yet her feminine instincts for Chadlito remain intact. Observe:

View attachment 498519

View attachment 498512

View attachment 498474

View attachment 498511

View attachment 498513

View attachment 498514

View attachment 498516

Yes. The personality detector is always fully functional among women. Especially the "timid" ones.

I have an extremely horrible personality, but I'll be kind by summarizing in this way: "She was enticed by his personality"

Now then, I need to go take the next dose of my "benzo". I'll "laugh" with you all afterwards. Excuse me.
lets be honest. the reason someone is single isnt because of their recessed jaw, abhorrent mandible, ugly face or midget height oh god no :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
it must be his ""personality"", totally not because of the above.

Millennia of instinctive honing. Hypergamy is their expertise.

Millennia of instinctive honing. Hypergamy is their expertise.

Underestimating the cunning and craftiness of females on certain matters is a fool's game -- they are never stupid about mate quality.

Until I realized the following truth: most people who are together deserve each other. This is true way more often than not. :blackpill:
No such thing as "deserve", people who are attracted to eachother pair up, its as simple as that.

What happened to her hair: she looked like she had the hairline of a Jewish orthodox man in the second pic? :worryfeels:
AP 19120824703265 e1581930868757

It's relative to their condition and what the potential mate has to offer/utility.

No such thing as "deserve", people who are attracted to eachother pair up, its as simple as that.
I was writing sarcastically. People with shitty personalities usually end up together.

View attachment 498519

View attachment 498512

View attachment 498474

View attachment 498511

View attachment 498513

View attachment 498514

View attachment 498516

This is really not the thing,they can’t even select the good genes ,that is not a chadlito in any way ,they love evil and pieces of sh it s ,they can’t even chose bad genes

I was writing sarcastically. People with shitty personalities usually end up together.
That's just another "just world" nonsense lie

1. People change
2. There are a lot of women who are "nice" that end up with a "bad boy" with a shitty personality while we get nothing

Life isn't so fair that something so convenient happens, this is just more shit people tell themselves so they can cope

"Oh, bad people end up together and make eachother miserable, its just karma"

Its never that straightforward and we don't live in a world that is so "balanced"

That's just another "just world" nonsense lie

1. People change
2. There are a lot of women who are "nice" that end up with a "bad boy" with a shitty personality while we get nothing

Life isn't so fair that something so convenient happens, this is just more shit people tell themselves so they can cope

"Oh, bad people end up together and make eachother miserable, its just karma"

Its never that straightforward and we don't live in a world that is so "balanced"
Whatever, dude. All I can see is shitty people often do end up with each other and make one another miserable. Your bar for foids being "nice" must be ridiculously low, btw. All the women I've seen consistently end up with bad boys had something severely wrong with them, with a high "eww" factor to their personalities. (And yes this includes Stacies, before anyone screams "halo effect!") There are almost no innocent female victims when it comes to repeated, long-term patterns of abusive relationships.

Last edited:
There are almost no innocent female victims when it comes to repeated, long-term patterns of abusive relationships.

You are correct about this woman, sadly. She views a "certain suicidal man" as worthless despite being used and abused by several high-tier guys over the years. He is "a joke" to her, based on her own statements, because he stopped orbiting around her.

Why are women so good at selecting mates?​

Because it's their Biological Nature to select for desired traits, most Animals do this too, not just Apes. We're just Fucking Animals, wish Humanity could go Extinct.

Why are women so good at selecting mates?​

Because it's their Biological Nature to select for desired traits, most Animals do this too, not just Apes. We're just Fucking Animals, wish Humanity could go Extinct.

Reasonable yet unreasonable. Her "desired traits" are clearly dullness and tall height. She prefers the DNA of a promiscuous Chad-spic over an empathetic yet short ethnicel.

Screenshot from 2021 09 26 14 54 12

One of the most stupid and hypocritical lies is when they say that dark triads can pretend to be a different person :feelsree: at the same time they say the reason for inceldom is because I hate women (what am i right to do :society:), let's choose if dark triads can pretend to be something they aren't then i'm not incel because of personality :feelsokman: if not then women like bad people and are more than guilty of death itself belatedly :feelsaww:

Last edited:
Primal instincts which you can't simply change,despite that foids are resources parasites,lands invaders,and maggots will feast on your flesh and soul by the name of love,desire and satisfaction while you are just a betabuxx but you haven't realised that,yet.
If you accept an invader into your homeland,don't moan like a bitch once the consequences are extremely harsh :feelsstudy:

whores will be whores

High IQ thread. Women are machines of male genocide.

When I was younger, I was always a bit baffled mystified by which people got together. Until I realized the following truth: most people who are together deserve each other. This is true way more often than not. :blackpill:
You get the best that your looks can get you, which is usually around your same SMV percentile; and that’s where looksmatch theory comes from. 9s fuck 9s, 2s fuck 2s, etc. ofc everyone wants to fuck 9s, but with 1:1 mate pairs, you just have to get the best that your looks can get you, and the same must also be true for your partner.

bar napkin theory/shower thought, but I would wager that the greater the difference in SMV between 2 spouses, the more volatile and one sided the relationships is, the higher the likelihood of divorce.

Fuck Humanity, I miss the Old Humanity for it's timespan of 0.1 seconds before it got ruined by New Humanity for the next thousand millenias.

Fuck Humanity, I miss the Old Humanity for it's timespan of 0.1 seconds before it got ruined by New Humanity for the next thousand millenias.

Indeed. Quite wise.

Be confident and go out there :feelsYall:

Foids it's not even an instinct at this point it's just what is programmed in their hivemind