Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are women so evil?

worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Major
They can’t just ignore unattractive men no they have to persecute him and make his life as miserable as possible so that he will kill himself, that is all womens goal for unattractive men they are offended that they even exist. They will often tell other men to bully these men so that they can still look like they are not complete witches but they are. Why can’t they just live and let live? Like for example yesterday I got brutally mogged at the grocery store and they bullied me about it for the rest of the day. They want us feel to deeply, deeply ashamed for being unattractive to them

Last edited:
The only likeable women are the ones that don't even exist

They can’t just ignore unattractive men no they have to persecute him and make his life as miserable as possible so that he will kill himself, that is all womens goal for unattractive men they are offended that they even exist. They will often tell other men to bully these men so that they can still look like they are not complete witches but they are. Why can’t they just live and let live? Like for example yesterday I got brutally mogged at the grocery store and they bullied me about it for the rest of the day. They want us feel to deeply, deeply ashamed for being unattractive to them
They don't want you getting ideas you have a chance with them. Foids were openly hostile and telling me they don't like me without me even interacting with them. Women are worse than swines.

Because they are all, "precious princesses!"
And we are all surfs!

Because we let them
full

They don't want you getting ideas you have a chance with them. Foids were openly hostile and telling me they don't like me without me even interacting with them. Women are worse than swines.
Yeah, it’s really about guarding their eggs from subhuman DNA at its core ie this evil and mean spirited cunt like behavior that is. :feelsugh:

This is why old women are often sweet and kind to incels in comparison ie no eggs to protect. :feelskek:

Women want to ensure that ugly men are out of the gene pool. Chad only

Women want to ensure that ugly men are out of the gene pool. Chad only
then how come so many incels and sub 5s are born anyways? how is it that foids are so exclusive yet we were the "lucky" ones that ended up this way?

then how come so many incels and sub 5s are born anyways? how is it that foids are so exclusive yet we were the "lucky" ones that ended up this way?
Practically all foids get to have children, that's why. Even the ones who would be total genetical failures who would never have the chance to have offspring if they were born as males.